PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND! Feb 15 - 18

sand chick

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap it's close!! My goal is to not hang out when we 1st get there but hurry up and get a :mc_smiley: in, otherwise it's :beerpint: and :banghead: untill the meet and greet :D Can't be a lazy duner :ban-split:

LOL we'll be in late Friday night so we have an excuse to just :beer_bang: :broke: :chug: :beerpint::blah::drinkbeer::drunk::broke: Then Saturday morning we can go ridin, all 'refreshed' from our previous nights activities... :blury:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

LOL we'll be in late Friday night so we have an excuse to just :broke::broke: :chug: :beerpint: :chug: :ban-split::drunk::banghead: Then Saturday morning we can go ridin, all 'refreshed' from our previous nights activities... :blury:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

:drinkbeer: :mc_smiley: You said Saturday MORNING!!!! :blah: Riiiight.... Nope, I have to do a least a little poop-a-loop with Pete as soon as we get there or I 'll loose motivaton 'till Sunday :beerpint: :beer_bang:

:dope: Uhhh... :slap: Dunno if that makes me ready to LEAD a ride... But I do ok... :think: Ooh! :idea: What about Foxy? FOXY!!! You goin for Prez weekend chick? :D

:kart: Sorry I haven't been following this thread, I will be arriving Saturday morning. I guess I could lead a chick ride :laughoff: if ya'll wanted, just stop by and get me.

Amanda, I wouldn't mind showing you some stuff :whoop: . I am going to try to take Shanna out for some rides too and she is just starting to learn. :idiot:

Then I am going to learn to drive the sand rail :lol: .

:laughoff:

:kart: Sorry I haven't been following this thread, I will be arriving Saturday morning. I guess I could lead a chick ride :idiot: if ya'll wanted, just stop by and get me.

Amanda, I wouldn't mind showing you some stuff :slap: . I am going to try to take Shanna out for some rides too and she is just starting to learn. :think:

I'll be in for some learning stuff as well!! I have only been out three times on my quad and I am rusty! Last quad I was using was the auto Scrambler that I consistantly rolled!

That is if you'll have me! :laughoff:

I'll be in for some learning stuff as well!! I have only been out three times on my quad and I am rusty! Last quad I was using was the auto Scrambler that I consistantly rolled!

That is if you'll have me! :laughoff:

:idiot: I'm willing to help anyone who wants to learn. Not saying that I am the greatest rider, but it is easier for girls to learn from girls :laughoff: . But when I get suspension I will be keeping up with the guys :lol::think: .

:kart: Sorry I haven't been following this thread, I will be arriving Saturday morning. I guess I could lead a chick ride :idiot: if ya'll wanted, just stop by and get me.

Amanda, I wouldn't mind showing you some stuff :slap: . I am going to try to take Shanna out for some rides too and she is just starting to learn. :think:

:D Awesome Kristin, thanks! I'm getting pretty good, I'm looking for a trailer now so I can do more day trips now that I have such a wonderful group of riding friends. :laughoff: I still get a lil nervous on the big group rides though, and don't quite feel ready to lead, although me and Tina were saying that no matter what we were all riding so we'd figure it out when we got there, one of us would lead :whoop: . I'm ALWAYS down to learn more tho, so whatever pointers anyone has, I ALWAYS listen. So... I think you've got a full class lined up now, you ready for it? HA HA, kidding. I can't wait to get out there! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How bout meow? Jodi, what'd I tell you bout that countdown, chop chop! :idea:

Can you say DENIED! I requested it off and was told no :DDRrocks: . AND I can't get the Friday before Cleanup weekend off either :ninja: stupid restricted PTO for show weeks.

Ahh I see, but it could be worse, you could still be at the old job right? Where are you guy camping again, I will have to try and stop by to say hi.