NEED REPUTABLE ENGINE TUNER

lildawg

NEED TO HAVE MY 4 SEAT SANDLIMO MAPPED .I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT ANY GOOD TUNER CAN TUNE THIS ENGINE WITH THE LINK EMS. I LIVE IN BULLHEAD CITY,AZ . SO THE VEGAS AREA WOULD BE THE SHORTEST TRIP. WOULD APPRECIATE ANYONES RECOMMENDATIONS.I THROUGH AWAY $400.00 TO A GUY IN PHOENIX,SAID TO BE A DISTRIBUTOR OF THE LINK SYSTEM.

My daily business is ussually tuning of ls1's but I have an ems on my own suby car. Its a very easy system to tune.

Do you it running? Do you have a base map to get started?

I would require a o2 bung in the exhuast for my own wideband. I can put one in no problem if you chose to go that direction. I m guessing you have a version 4?

I also do, fast, accel gen 7, BS3, megasquirt (megasquirt 2) , microtech, and lt1's. Probably half of what I do is for driveline shops re programming after tire and gear changes for speedo and shifting.

my vote goes for Gill Navarez as well :slap:

he is the man :beat: ....after turdkey, redline and DanZio have been a disapointment i think i will never use anybody else for all the engine tuning .

Navarez just did a fine-tune on Ryans V-Rex: he is now pushing a impressive 855 HP to the rear tires!!! :MBdance: ...but still with 91 pumpgas at only 10 psi boost.....

makes you wonder how much HP that engine would produce if Ryan would switch to 20-25 psi and C12 race gas :lol: