Can't really

Warrior07

ooh ooh can I say it????

:shout: Coles corner biatch!!!!!!!!!! :freakin_nuts: :dunno:

:laughoff: no it's in sand rail talk talking about a sand car that is fast with a ls2 corvette engine mofo and he's trying to do a wheelie in it i think he's asking for help on how to do wheelies :idea::ninja:

I am kinda new to the rail scene but here i go. wouldnt 2 bypasses (that are on the front) kind of work against each other(bypass against bypass). No coilovers = no height adjustments? Looks very stiff. The height like already posted has no droop so does the long travel not end up being a long travel now? Kinda short travel now isnt it(1 direction kinda). Lol nice rail but way high for me and just looks stiff.

other than that ... nice rail. BTW mine doesnt wheelie easy anyway lol :think:

Like I said i am no expert by any means

Capt

ouch :blink: ...it is clear that this guy has no understanding of physics :flipoff: ..but i bet on the first sidehill he will at least discover where his center of gravity is :think::dunno:

power is kinda lame; with that engine hanging out the a$$ and sitting so high it should be easy to pop a wheelie any time.... :lol:

however, would be a good looking car if it would sit at least 1' lower :lol:

It appears to be running 1 coilover and 1 double bypass on each corner. That looks like a sand candy car, and if it is, it has the worse front suspension I have ever seen on a sandrail, the wheels actually cycle forward as they compress, a big no no, and the builder said it is there for antidive, but the car has no brakes on the front, and anti dive doesn't work like that, it also has some other structural problems.

No droop plus tall ride height equals a pogo stick waiting to flip..........

It appears to be running 1 coilover and 1 double bypass on each corner. That looks like a sand candy car, and if it is, it has the worse front suspension I have ever seen on a sandrail, the wheels actually cycle forward as they compress, a big no no, and the builder said it is there for antidive, but the car has no brakes on the front, and anti dive doesn't work like that, it also has some other structural problems.

No droop plus tall ride height equals a pogo stick waiting to flip..........

C'mon Yosh,

Tell us how you REALLY feel! :blink:

The rear suspension is as stiff as a board and somebody should tell this guy that his ride will be 10 times better if he has a 20-25% total droop.

Looks like a stink bug.

The thing about it not holding a wheelie is driver talent, not car's ability. The car definitely has enough HP..

JMO.

The rear suspension is as stiff as a board and somebody should tell this guy that his ride will be 10 times better if he has a 20-25% total droop.

Looks like a stink bug.

The thing about it not holding a wheelie is driver talent, not car's ability. The car definitely has enough HP..

JMO.

Guess I should have read the previous posts. = Redundant! :mischevious: