PRESIDENTS DAY 2008 !

Warrior07

Great pics and a fun time, stayed with the family mostly and had alot of fun, bike ran great, went to the meet and greet and met wingnut and said what up to pete and wsky...

went on a ride with the big boys and got lost because my damm throttle came off so i just gave up trying to follow and got her fixed, just wanted to let wingnut know so he dont think i ditched him or cant ride fast..lol

Great weather and good times , non eof my kids got hurt and neither did i so that is a good thing, it has been almost 7 months and no sand so it felt good getting back on the saddle and rolling around..

the dunes were jacked up and hard to ride, need to get some suspension or some sh*t t make the ride better...

here are a few pics of the kids and the fam riding around..

my son trying to ride the 80

dumont8.jpg

son and daughter

dumont7.jpg

at the creek, it was hot enough

dumont6.jpg

4 year old girl aint scared of sh*t...good and smart rider..

dumont5.jpg

following papa

dumont4.jpg

riding little dude around camp, he is 2 and not as ready as his sis was. She started on her 50 at 2..

dumont3.jpg

girl again..

dumont2.jpg

The fam at the drags, we needed this vacation..

dumont1.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went on a ride with the big boys and got lost because my damm throttle came off so i just gave up trying to follow and got her fixed, just wanted to let wingnut know so he dont think i ditched him or cant ride fast..lol

:lol: excuses excuses :thumb::banghead:

That sucks, Sam. I was wondering what happened to you. :dance: That's too bad, I was looking forward to finally getting a ride in with ya on that trip. Maybe next time. :headbang1:

:skeet: excuses excuses :lol::idiot:

That sucks, Sam. I was wondering what happened to you. :nah: That's too bad, I was looking forward to finally getting a ride in with ya on that trip. Maybe next time. :whacky101:

Sorry about that Sam...I looked back and you were gone........I felt bad......well not really.......I thought you just didn't like us "White folk".... :banghead: Was nice to finally meet you though! :beerpint:

Sorry about that Sam...I looked back and you were gone........I felt bad......well not really.......I thought you just didn't like us "White folk".... :laughoff: Was nice to finally meet you though! :freakin_nuts:

Nah i like everyone who is cool to me you know, it was graet to meet you also and thanks for lettine me tag along for a few 100 yards..lol

the throttle was loose so i tried for minute untill i almost ate sh*t then said hey maybe i should fix this...

You guy's ride good and will be alot of fun next time i am out..

We had a lot of pics taken of us in this rig over prez weekand

anybody have any of them on here????

Welcome to the board. I think everyone pretty much get the idea that you sell mini mogs now. Occasional plugs are fine and all, but let's try and limit them please. :thumb:

Though i do sell these things...

they are not neccasarily "plugs"

these are what we take to the dunes..they're our toys too. so don't think I'm just on here to sell stuff..

I simply wanted to see some of the pics people took...unrelated to business.

and thankyou for the welcome, hope to add some good posts!!!

I think the hill climbs were Saturday and the drags were Sunday. At least thats when I watched each one.

:beercheers: Thanks man. I still have to figure out some tricks with it, but for the most part it still takes some great pics on auto. :D

Hey welcome to the site! :banghead:

prez day

I think the hill climbs were Saturday and the drags were Sunday. At least thats when I watched each one.

:beercheers: Thanks man. I still have to figure out some tricks with it, but for the most part it still takes some great pics on auto. :D

Hey welcome to the site! :banghead:

prez day

post-4061-1204601436_thumb.jpg

post-4061-1204601466_thumb.jpg

post-4061-1204601512_thumb.jpg