PRESIDENTS DAY 2008 !

Warrior07

That sucks Mark. Sorry to hear. I was wondering where you were. :(

Yeah it really sucks, but hey I guess that is part of the sport, hopefully it did not get further into the motor prior to being towed.

Beer = $40.00

Food = $150.00

VP Red = $100.00

Sand in your motor = Not so PRICELESS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when were the actual drags?

I watched the hill climbs and got tired of that so I started drag racing people off to the left of the course...

not too many pics from this weekend, too busy riding non stop. rode from 8am saturday till I left at 3pm...short trip but GREAT TIMES!!!!

Just before I took off on saturday I saw a rail jumping and got a couple short vids, dont know if they'll work or not but.......

nope, not gonna work

hey warrior07! i was staying at that camp too. i came with mike and nicole and had the white 07 LTR450. thanks for a good time this weekend...i had a blast.

DSCN1457.jpg

DSCN1448.jpg

holy hell that was you? thats crazy, didnt even realize you were on the site!! Hope you enjoyed your first dumont trip!! :laughoff:

Hey DDR:

just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to Dumont this was my first Pres weekend. The weekend prior being my first visit ever. From Salt Lake City, I've lived in Vegas now for over a year but just got my toys down here. Dumont is great. I think I'll fit right in here. Hope to meet you all soon since I left all my old dune riding buddies and family back in Utah and have no one to ride with. I'll be down next weekend for the Four Stroke wars supporting my Friend and engine builder "Jace Packard of Packard Ent. and Vinco Racing" and his bunch of 450's.

Here's a vid of my Mini on Comp hill so you can indentify me to say "HI" when you see me.

Mike's mini at Comp Hill

:laughoff:

Edited by greedybastard

when were the actual drags?

I watched the hill climbs and got tired of that so I started drag racing people off to the left of the course...

I think the hill climbs were Saturday and the drags were Sunday. At least thats when I watched each one.

nice pictures freak!!

:laughoff: Thanks man. I still have to figure out some tricks with it, but for the most part it still takes some great pics on auto. :D

Hey DDR:

just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to Dumont this was my first Pres weekend. The weekend prior being my first visit ever. From Salt Lake City, I've lived in Vegas now for over a year but just got my toys down here. Dumont is great. I think I'll fit right in here. Hope to meet you all soon since I left all my old dune riding buddies and family back in Utah and have no one to ride with. I'll be down next weekend for the Four Stroke wars supporting my Friend and engine builder "Jace Packard of Packard Ent. and Vinco Racing" and his bunch of 450's.

Here's a vid of my Mini on Comp hill so you can indentify me to say "HI" when you see me.

Mike's mini at Comp Hill

:coocoo:

Hey welcome to the site! :rockon:

Great weekend We CAmp with Desert rat Ray ,Sandollars ,and Mike and Susie Shawn Jones ( Jones Fab )

What a Great time with all the Problems It was Still Great

1 Blower Not working

2 Starter /Fly wheel Not working ( Need to be pulled everytime i went out and never shut down all day Sunday

3 Clutch Slipping

4 Wife went Home Had to Eat AT Hog house ( Great Food )

Edited by AL T

What an AWSOME weekend. My best weekend on the sand ever. Camped with some friends from here in Covina and had an absolute blast.

Pulled in Friday night and found a nice big spot by crapper 6 for our camp to spread out, that didn't last long seeing as how my friends didn't pull in till 1:30 am. Why do people need to find a spot 30' away from you when there is plenty of room 100' feet away, maybe a new rant topic? :laughoff::rockon: Saw Dunefreak and company roll by camp Friday night, you guys looked like you were on a mission to find a good spot.

Made it to the Meet and Great saturday on bigtruckdrmr's 250 ex, complete with the "Dune Princess" whip. She was riding my LTR and got seperated on the way over to the South Pole so I was stressing for awhile untill my buddy went and found them back at camp. I wasn't able to relax and talk to people untill she made it. Looked around and found the DDR peeps we camped with last time, good to see you guys again. And that Truggy was sick, nuff said.

Finally geared and pulled out the butt plug on the LTR. 1st time I was able to hold my own up comp and actullay win a few races. Beat a few bolt on yfz's and trx's :coocoo: Still need the cherry bomb and I'm set. Jumped farther and higher then ever in the past.

The truck tent I bought from ISBB worked great, thanks again nick. Wish I could have stayed untill monday but had to work.

Can't wait for the next trip, have to decide between Glamis and D for easter weekend, depends on what friends I can round up.

Edited by suzltr450rider

couple more pics...

this guy was all over comp

normal_IMG_0389.JPG

normal_IMG_0379.JPG

normal_IMG_0381.JPG

normal_IMG_0378.JPG

I thought this one turned out pretty cool...

normal_IMG_0393.JPG

pretty badass sami :D

normal_IMG_0387.JPG

normal_IMG_0390.JPG

some random rails at comp on Sunday...

normal_IMG_0380.JPG

normal_IMG_0383.JPG

normal_IMG_0386.JPG

normal_IMG_0163.JPG

very nice Tom Pro car...

normal_IMG_0156.JPG

sanddunesaddict's little girl and wife, Ashley :angry2:

normal_IMG_0421.JPG

foxsandchick's broken exhaust :dope: doh! :laughing:

normal_IMG_0440.JPG

suzukiltr450 glad to hear that tent worked out good.. Im glad someone gets to use it.. :P Nice and comfy aint it :P

It is super comfy. It fits perfect. I like all the pockets inside and the pass thru port for cables that hook up to cig lighters in the truck, ran the air pump thru it.

One of the guys that camped with us actually just bought the newer one for $250. I don't know that he liked hearing that I bought it barely used for half that. Everyone thought it was brand new.

I know a few of my friends want them now.

bling bling quad wheels :afro: :angry2:

normal_IMG_0229.JPG

I don't even think Capt saw us waiving at him when he came up right where we were sitting in the dunes near Taladega. :hello: :boyyy:

normal_IMG_0232.JPG

normal_IMG_0233.JPG

Tony (in the truggy) and bpguy (in his rail) playing in Taladega...

normal_IMG_0236.JPG

normal_IMG_0235.JPG

normal_IMG_0240.JPG

normal_IMG_0238.JPG

bpguy's buddy (I never got his name. All I know is he was the srh guy. :laughing: )

normal_IMG_0239.JPG

Nobody could hang with the 3 mofos on these bikes. :nah: :dance: :laughing: Thats right. :nah::laughoff:

normal_IMG_0231.JPG

looking at comp from the top of Banshee Hill

normal_IMG_0248.JPG

normal_IMG_0244.JPG

Dave (yamahauler77) made it to Dumont AND with his YZ!!!! :dance: Holy crap! :dope:

normal_IMG_0251.JPG

Had a great weekend. couldn't make it out to the Meet and greet, had to work on brother in laws bike. but here a few pictures of me and my group. and i am the one skiing in blue!!!

here they are got to figure out how to put the other ones on here maybe resize

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...236750_7058.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...236751_7331.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...236752_7625.jpg

Dammit, i shouldnt even be getting on this sight, makes me wanna load up the yz and head for "D".... jonesing for sand... need sand.... gotta get sand...

Looks like a great time with the usuall screwups and mishaps... good times!

What a weekend, weather was great and hanging with everyone was a blast just like usual. Heard today there was a rail that rolled on Comp last night, didn't see it. Did get a couple pics of a Bronco that rolled to the right of the face hill. Rangers were up there for awhile, and the helo came shortly after that. Hope there alright. Tried to pick some pics that were a little different from what was already posted. I'll keep looking for some more....SF Woody :angry2:

redneck? Hook up the quad trailer, then hook up the pop up trailer to the back of that....

080215290.jpg

RacerX and son

080215285.jpg

Bronco that rolled last night...

080215252.jpg

Misc pics

080215270.jpg

080215233.jpg

080215209.jpg

080215188.jpg

080215186.jpg

080215159.jpg

080215155.jpg

Great weekend We CAmp with Desert rat Ray ,Sandollars ,and Mike and Susie Shawn Jones ( Jones Fab )

What a Great time with all the Problems It was Still Great

1 Blower Not working

2 Starter /Fly wheel Not working ( Need to be pulled everytime i went out and never shut down all day Sunday

3 Clutch Slipping

4 Wife went Home Had to Eat AT Hog house ( Great Food )

It was hands down the BEST weekend I have had in the dunes for as long as I can remember. Great company, great rides, great food and great weather.

The GPS showed that we duned 146 miles at an AVERAGE speed of 33.6MPH! YEAH BABY!!!! :kart:

Edited by SanDollars