An episode of Cops?

SanDollars

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were rolling up at vendors row yesterday filming. They were messing with a little kid on a small dirtbike with no flag. Was kinda funny. Kid couldnt of been but maybe 7 or 8. Would of been even funnier to see them write him a ticket and have that show up on cops. :angry2:

They gave me a fireworks ticket with the camera rolling I wonder if I will be on cop's!!!!!!!! O'ya it was for sparklers my kids where playing with them, WTF

:shout: SEE PEOPLE, THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS................

buaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha :laughing:

I'm sure they're gonna take the worst footage they have and air that, just trying to make us all look like azzhats out there

Yesterday (Sunday) I had just pulled into our camp that only had two ways in

and a guy on a quad was getting chased by two cops on quads.

They went right through our camp. right by me in my car.

The cops had sirens and all.

There was a blue sandcar following the cops with a video camera.

So, I might be on Cops if they air that one. :angry2:

Better to be on it this way than gettin' rolled for some chit mang. :laughing:

yep, saturday night at comp around 9:30 they were filming a dui stop on a silver pickup with two dudes and a chic? don't what came of it thou.

Don't know....I pullled in about that time. They ended up rolling past us in the back and around the front again. Of course we kept it cool.......I'm not looking to be famous. The camera guy was in the BLM Funco at the time. Nice use of our fees.

Seemed like they were looking hard for material, but didn't have much luck. We'll see I suppose.

I got a ticket sunday night for starting a fire with gas. The camera guy was there filming. I know they got a shot of me and my buddies, but I didnt sign anything.........

Was it a camp fire or a fun fire in the sand?

Edited by lakecitydan

I got a ticket sunday night for starting a fire with gas. The camera guy was there filming. I know they got a shot of me and my buddies, but I didnt sign anything.........

rofl...I guess they thought you were going to burn the dunes down?

yep, saturday night at comp around 9:30 they were filming a dui stop on a silver pickup with two dudes and a chic? don't what came of it thou.

They pulled him over because he was driving very reckless between the rows at comp, turned out he was under age and drunk

I would think so. They were interviewing the BLM guys! :headbang1:

They were only aloud to film the sheriff

Yesterday (Sunday) I had just pulled into our camp that only had two ways in

and a guy on a quad was getting chased by two cops on quads.

They went right through our camp. right by me in my car.

The cops had sirens and all.

There was a blue sandcar following the cops with a video camera.

They were responding to the bronco that rolled and a women got ejected

Wouldnt they have to get signed releases from people that is in footage they air???

Glad they werent out there filming new years weekend when I got stopped on the way to comp!

They do not need a release because it is a public place . They do need a release for minors though

Don't know....I pullled in about that time. They ended up rolling past us in the back and around the front again. Of course we kept it cool.......I'm not looking to be famous. The camera guy was in the BLM Funco at the time. Nice use of our fees.

No cameramen were aloud with the blm only with the sheriffs

<fixed your quotes>

Edited by dunefreak

No cameramen were aloud with the blm only with the sheriffs

That's right....it's a Sheriff Funco. Still great use of our funds....whether it's taxes or entrance fees they are still public servants being paid by the public.

Right when they passed by some idiots were riding double on a banshee with no helmets right behind them. :headbang1: We are our own enemy at times.

ya, they were taping my friend get arrested at comp hill on saturday night for underage drinking. they made her feel like a total peice of crap and i nearly got arrested for telling the camera guy to f- off when he pointed it at me. that stupid @ss bright light was so damn annoying.

Your friend was under age and drinking. If I were a cop, I would have AT LEAST made her feel like a piece of crap. She is lucky she didn't get hauled in. Like them or not, the law is the law and must be obeyed or changed by the majority.

Your friend was under age and drinking. If I were a cop, I would have AT LEAST made her feel like a piece of crap. She is lucky she didn't get hauled in. Like them or not, the law is the law and must be obeyed or changed by the majority.

my issue was they were being overly abusive to her because that dumb @ss camera was there. cops are so fake. they do it all for show. and theres alot better things to do than bust a 17 year old girl for having a beer at dumont on presidents day weekend. :blink:

That's right....it's a Sheriff Funco. Still great use of our funds....whether it's taxes or entrance fees they are still public servants being paid by the public.

Right when they passed by some idiots were riding double on a banshee with no helmets right behind them. :blink: We are our own enemy at times.

The sheriffs do not have a funco in dumont although they need one very bad . The only agency funco out that was the rangers .The sheriff only have a old vw beam car that cant make it up a couple of the big hills

my issue was they were being overly abusive to her because that dumb @ss camera was there. cops are so fake. they do it all for show. and theres alot better things to do than bust a 17 year old girl for having a beer at dumont on presidents day weekend. :blink:

They rolled up on us and one of our crew's sandcar did not have his registration sticker on(he had it on his person, just not on the rail) and our experience was exactly the opposite, the cop was much nicer for the camera.

I would imagine that any portayal of leniency for underage drinking on camera would be suicide for the cop's career and a bad message to send out to others should this episode ever air.

JMO..... :)

seems some people want selective enforcement......bust other people, but dont bust me or my crew..

hey, you break the law, youre eventually gonna get nailed.

funny, people here complain about lack of enforcement, and lawlessness and cry for help from LEO's, then get a ticket and complain about it :blink:

can't have anarchy ruled with an iron fist :booty:

:blink:

Edited by richard cheese