ropin off the dunes

motoxman30

now i dont know about u but im gettin sick and tired of all these dunes being roped off

everyones putting up cones and ive almost run into em

but id have to admit its gettin a little better

we camped at d13 right next to that little dune

over that hill at c13 theres 3 rigs

they took up more space than our group that had 25 rigs

roped off most of the dune and put metal stakes underneath the cone

me and my cousin are gettin tired of goin all the way around and not being able to ride on this dune

so at night we went up and took all of it down until they pulled a spotlight on us and we ran away with the cones back to our camp...kept all of it

the next morning they have three more cones up there along with more caution tape :angry2: :dope:

legally they cant block off the dunes like that so technically i FOUND the cones lying in the dunes

the next night we went out on a ride in a wierd vehicle along the long finger goin out to the entrance of comp hill...we leaned out and grabbed all the caution tape and ripped it off :rant_on: :nah:

later that night me and my cousin went back on top of the c13 hill and took all the cones down and threw em down the hill and brought their original cones back and threw em down the hill

that grinds my gears tho

we shoulda kept the cones cuz they aint gonna stop the metal stakes from goin through someones head

+ its not their dunes :laughing:

hopefully none of u will disagree with what we did

i mean i did give them their cones back

but how many of u believe that we should be able to rope off whatever dunes we want??

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you moto. There have been many a thread about this here on DDR. You should of brought the metal stake issue to an officers attn. Those are banned out there !!

A few recon missions doing the same thing you did!!

Those people need :dope::nah: :dance: :angry2: :laughing:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

I say 4 pages maybe 5 tops. :dope::laughing: Here we go again. :angry2:

lol :nah:

although i do agree to a certain extent, i know I had to turn around quite a few times friday night due to cones and cuation tape ( and almost hit a few metal stakes) while looking for my truck. I dont think that taking their cones and tearing down the tape was the right way to go though.

ok MA FACKASS HERE'S MY THOUGHT . It's not right but if your not going to go to the authority's about it then don't camp there . Thiers been to many threads about it and it ain't worth it anymore just stay away . move on stop being :rant_on: :rant_on: :angry2: about it yeah it took you an hour to unload everything but it takes 10 minutes to throw your chit in your rig start it up move it and ride the rest of your chit to a new spot just my two cents . i don't like dealing with the leo's but if you don't like it move and finish the weekend off nice instead of doing what you did .SORRY RANT OVER . LIKE I SAID PREVIOUS THERE IS STILL GOING TO BE AZZHATS OUT THERE YOU JUST GOT TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON .

Thanksgiving was kinda :idiot: too with the cones and caution tape.

metal stakes are a big :blink: .....imagine the damage one of those could do to a quad, a persons leg, or even skull. that could end up in a huge lawsuit.

i personally would have paid the rangers a visit with a metal stake that was taken out of the dune,and would have said, " there's a ton more in the finger dune, taking up a huge area too, in a high traffic area" :freakin_nuts:

And if they werent too busy pulling people over for wrecklessly duning their truck :stick_smack: then maybe they could assist you.

ok MA FACKASS HERE'S MY THOUGHT . It's not right but if your not going to go to the authority's about it then don't camp there . Thiers been to many threads about it and it ain't worth it anymore just stay away . move on stop being :rant_on: :rant_on: :idiot: about it yeah it took you an hour to unload everything but it takes 10 minutes to throw your chit in your rig start it up move it and ride the rest of your chit to a new spot just my two cents . i don't like dealing with the leo's but if you don't like it move and finish the weekend off nice instead of doing what you did .SORRY RANT OVER . LIKE I SAID PREVIOUS THERE IS STILL GOING TO BE AZZHATS OUT THERE YOU JUST GOT TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON .

:blink: here you are all adamant about this thread...........................

but look who not only brought back the stripper pole thread, but started a brand new one :freakin_nuts: :stick_smack::lol:

I just hate when two camps rope off and block stuff, end to end. It was so bad you had to go an extra 1/4 mile just to find a path through. I dont have a problem if they want a cautioned area for kids, but do it right and leave some room

ok MA FACKASS HERE'S MY THOUGHT . It's not right but if your not going to go to the authority's about it then don't camp there . Thiers been to many threads about it and it ain't worth it anymore just stay away . move on stop being :rant_on: :rant_on: :stick_smack: about it yeah it took you an hour to unload everything but it takes 10 minutes to throw your chit in your rig start it up move it and ride the rest of your chit to a new spot just my two cents . i don't like dealing with the leo's but if you don't like it move and finish the weekend off nice instead of doing what you did .SORRY RANT OVER . LIKE I SAID PREVIOUS THERE IS STILL GOING TO BE AZZHATS OUT THERE YOU JUST GOT TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON .

id like to say that it may be easy for u to load up ur chit but it takes us an hour and a half to load our stuff up

ill get u a pic of the setup we have...4 quads a dirtbike and a buggy...one trailer one truck

+ the leos were too busy tryin to dig themselves outta the hole they got into at the little dunes :idiot:

and we been campin at this spot for as long as i can remember even before people started ropin them off

its like comin into someones house and markin off stuff that isnt theres

limiting our riding area

dumont is already small enough and pretty soon everyones gonna be claiming dunes to themselves

and barefoot bob tell me how it is wrong

we took them down...took a ride on the dune...the trailers were at least 100 feet away no harm done

+ we were nice enough to give them there cones back.

i will say that we actually kept the stakes so that i can use em for my welding class :freakin_nuts:

at least i was resourceful

I have to agree that the metal stakes are very dangerous... No explaination needed on that topic...

AS for roping the dunes off...I do it to keep the kids from getting ran over (still have mofo's comming into our camp even with caution tape)

keep your cones in your trailer and after i run through the middle of your camp 3 or 4 times then we will see what ppl think.

we had 8 trailers in our camp and if ya dont rope off and area some ppl dont understand personal space and space between trailers. we had our usaul 5 acre plus site coned off and still had mofos park next to our camp (figure that lol)

let me know where you guys camp next time and im going to roll right up in your camp and start unloading and see if you ask me whats up :headbang1: wtf man anyone know this guy...then youll be like o you fk&r you should have put thos fuggin cones up hahahah

Im done

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

To be honest, I dont care for anyone camping within 100yds of any dunes out there, even the finger dunes. I see thier roped off areas though and just dont ride near them. As far as all of the problems you guys seem to have with other people, maybe its because you camp near the finger dunes. I noticed it was really crowded over there, with sometimes not even enough room between circles to ride through on my bike. The far left, near bathroom 9 is a whole lot better, and while it takes a bit longer to get to the dunes, having some peace and quiet and space is more important to me. Just my $.02

I agree were we park this happened Thanksgiving

post-2845-1203476186_thumb.jpg

I was riding along the finger and the camp on the other side had the dune roped off for there kids. So i was going up the steepest part of the dune and the kids are riding on the out side of the rope and i had to stop and u know I was going up the steep part. Then i started to slide down so i tried to get up the dune and i got stuck and then stupid rope was covering over half the top of the dune and the caution tape got wrapped around me. Then the other camp got all pissed off at me for riding through there camp and there was no were else to go. :headbang1::headbang1::headbang1::isbb::isbb::beat::beat: :flatbiller: :flatbiller: :flatbiller: :lol::pissed:

Edited by dumontdude10