Sportsmen's Boat, RV & Travel Show

Kitcat

We went to the Sportmen's show at Cashman yesterday. It was awesome! Lots of nice boats, RV's and tons of info on camping grounds in Utah and surrounding areas. Last day is today.

Mark found a nice wakeboard boat he liked for $55K. Keep dreaming!!! :DDRrocks:

I was out there for a few hours. I was wearing one of my DDR shirts. Only saw snackmaster & bunnymasher. Thought I saw a couple people I recognized, but wasnt sure. The prices out there were RIDICULOUS!!

Looked at one yellow & black motorhome, HOLY HELL. Had a spectator area on the top. WAS PIMPED OUT. Had a freakin mirror on the ceiling. lol

Was only 400,000!!!!!!!!!! :DDRrocks::assblast: :kissass: I didnt take any pics. They had alot of awesome stuff out there. Always nice to see how the other half rolls deep! :boyyy:

I was out there for a few hours. I was wearing one of my DDR shirts. Only saw snackmaster & bunnymasher. Thought I saw a couple people I recognized, but wasnt sure. The prices out there were RIDICULOUS!!

Looked at one yellow & black motorhome, HOLY HELL. Had a spectator area on the top. WAS PIMPED OUT. Had a freakin mirror on the ceiling. lol

Was only 400,000!!!!!!!!!! :think::bawl::laughoff: I didnt take any pics. They had alot of awesome stuff out there. Always nice to see how the other half rolls deep! :blink:

My favorite was the motorhome with the 20 inch tiles and pop outs all over the place. I think it was close to $500K. :lol::flipoff: Crazy prices, but I actually thought it might be more!