Easter

britincali

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife and i and the rest of our group is going without kids.it will be really weird and the first time we all gone to the dunes with out them.normally we do an adult trip once year to the river,we`ll see should be a lot fun.

Wow an adult trip I could use one too.... LOL Been thinking the same thing...

:rainbow1:

Most of us will be going the weekend before for the Annual FoDD cleanup weekend. So we are going to skip Easter this year.

On a side note, for those that don't have an annual pass, it is a "free to get in" weekend. So come out and fill a bag of trash early Sat the 15th with us to do our part to keep the place we love to ride open. Or if you can do both weekends in a row, do that! Oh yeah, free lunch for those that participate in the cleanup too!

:freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

Me and bigtruckdrmr will be out for sure, maybe with another couple, but I never know if anyone goes untill they actually show up :dunno: :freakin_nuts: .

We will be looking for people to camp with if no one shows on our side, your more than welcome to camp with us. :freakin_nuts:

my wife and i and the rest of our group is going without kids.it will be really weird and the first time we all gone to the dunes with out them.normally we do an adult trip once year to the river,we`ll see should be a lot fun.

:freakin_nuts: Good for you guy's. A well deserved vacation from the kid's, do you know if your going for the clean up,or easter weekend "yet"!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there I am new to this web site but not new to Dumont, this will be my first time going on easter I hope to meet some of you guys; there will be a greet and meet? if yes where and when. :lol::laughoff:

Welcome to the site :laughing:

Most of the peeps on here are heading out this weekend for the cleanup.

I'll be out easter weekend with my g/f and maybe a few friends, we usually camp near bathroom 6. Stop by and say hi if you see us.

Meet and Greet is usually at the SOUTH POLE, not the North pole, at 2 pm saturday afternoon. Click on the MAPS at the top of this page if you need to find it. If it's not there, just head south towards Baker from comp and follow the finger dune on your right side and you should see at least a few people out there.

Welcome to the site :laughing:

Most of the peeps on here are heading out this weekend for the cleanup.

I'll be out easter weekend with my g/f and maybe a few friends, we usually camp near bathroom 6. Stop by and say hi if you see us.

Meet and Greet is usually at the SOUTH POLE, not the North pole, at 2 pm saturday afternoon. Click on the MAPS at the top of this page if you need to find it. If it's not there, just head south towards Baker from comp and follow the finger dune on your right side and you should see at least a few people out there.

hey thanks I will look for you guys either at your camp or at the south pole.