Thanksgiving DDR ride

dunefreak

Who wants to meet up for a ride? What time is good for everyone? I am not a morning person. :grin: I prefer rides around 3PM or 4PMish. Its a little easier to read the dunes around that time. Whenever is good w/ me though. I am guessing we should meet at the same spot though.

DDRmeetup.jpg

How about Saturday around 2:30- 3pm.....?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars, bikes, quads, trucks, oddyseys, bicycles, tricycles, etc :smiley: Whatever you got that can hang thru the dunes. Lets dune :laughoff:

I will have my sandrail on the ride (since its the easiest to spot when we all meet up). Well, that is IF its ready to go by TDay. I am still waiting for parts. :(

How about Saturday around 2:30- 3pm.....?

I posted this, but nobody replied as to "yes" or "no"...? So....what do you all think? If that's a good time, let me know. I will then post it on top of the board index so everybody knows. :laughoff:

I posted this, but nobody replied as to "yes" or "no"...? So....what do you all think? If that's a good time, let me know. I will then post it on top of the board index so everybody knows. :laughoff:

Works for me, althought the weather looks good so you may want to run it a little later to get some contrast on the dunes. But i am good with what ever.

Don't forget the sun goes down pretty early now though. Last DDR ride over Vets weekend we met up at 3:00 and the shadows were pretty good. How bout this: 3:30/ 4? :laughoff:

How about we split it and leave at 3:30? Meeting time between 3:00 and 3:30 to say hi and introduce ourselves and leave at 3:30?

OK, sounds good to me. :smiley: We'll met there around 3 or so like you say and then take off about 3:30 then. I like to usually cruise out to the north pole and then back thru the dunes and then around the back side of comp hill heading back towards camp area. :laughoff:

There is going to be a YFZ shootout at Banshee hill at 10:30am on saturday if you guys want to watch,there should be some fast bikes.Just thought id let you guys know.Ill be racing in it with the new build.I want in on the dune ride too :happydrunks:

There is going to be a YFZ shootout at Banshee hill at 10:30am on saturday if you guys want to watch,there should be some fast bikes.Just thought id let you guys know.Ill be racing in it with the new build.I want in on the dune ride too :happydrunks:

Is it just gonna be for yfz's?