Thanksgiving DDR ride

dunefreak

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some of you may or may not know- I broke both my wrists over the past weekend. :shocked2: Yeah, sh*tty! I am still planning to meet up for the DDR ride even if it means driving my crippled a$$ over to the hill in my truck just to meet up. My goal is to maybe get my rail out there and ride passenger in it if I can find a trust worthy driver from my camp. We'll see how the rest of my messed up week goes. :undecided: Hope to see all of you out there. :grin:

As some of you may or may not know- I broke both my wrists over the past weekend. :shocked2: Yeah, sh*tty! I am still planning to meet up for the DDR ride even if it means driving my crippled a$$ over to the hill in my truck just to meet up. My goal is to maybe get my rail out there and ride passenger in it if I can find a trust worthy driver from my camp. We'll see how the rest of my messed up week goes. :undecided: Hope to see all of you out there. :grin:

HEY I AM GOING UP SAT COMING BACK SUN YOU KNOW YOUR CRIPPLED A$$ CAN RIDE W/ ME ALL YOU WANT...DO NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE FIRE WOOD TRANSPORTATION SO GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU

GET ALL CASTED UP AND READY TO GET SH*T HANDLED (WOOD ON TRAILER)

Sorry to hear about your wrists....Were you snowboarding?

Thanks 80grit. But no, I got pushed down real hard at a concert (I fell wrong in the mosh pit). Heres the thread

Ouch and that does suck. Well riding shotgun will still be better then not riding at all. Im wondering if there will be entertainment again at comp hill at nite. The trailer with the disco lights above the dance pole on halloween was quite entertaining. :shocked2:

So the head-count for people meeting up is: Joe, Don29Palms, ynot, daknuckler, sandYFZ, rcjunky3, LVAXIS250, 80grit, ? Did I miss anybody? Other than this list of people and their friends, who else is meeting up? :laughing:

Not sure the exact count of my crew...but should be between 3-7 with me. We enjoyed the heck out of the last DDR ride.

Joe, I am not sure how many rigs we'll have. Prob between 5-10 or so. Like ISBB said, We'll have the "big gay balloon" up and I'll have a DDR banner on my toyhauler. Everybody is welcome to stop by and have a few :mc_smiley: w/ us. :beercheers: I won't be doing much duning :mc_smiley: :cripple:

here's what to look for...

post-3-1132789286_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132789648_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132789686_thumb.jpg

It was nice meeting all of you who showed up for the ride. :headbang: DDR ride was fun despite that damn wind! Sucks that I got a flat, but we probably couldn't ride much longer w/ that wind gettin crazy. :thumbsdown: Pauly Paul did a good job cruisin me around the dunes. Not bad for never driving my car before. :thumbsdown: Hope you all enjoyed meeting up, lets definetly do it again. :thumb:

It was nice meeting all of you who showed up for the ride. :headbang: DDR ride was fun despite that damn wind! Sucks that I got a flat, but we probably couldn't ride much longer w/ that wind gettin crazy. :thumbsdown: Pauly Paul did a good job cruisin me around the dunes. Not bad for never driving my car before. :thumbsdown: Hope you all enjoyed meeting up, lets definetly do it again. :thumb:

Sorry I missed the ride Pete. Had some equipment failure and didnt have a back up with me. Will make the next one. :(

sorry i missed the ride also. Yea that sand was crazy.....ended up stayin inside most the eve and night gettin drunk.........got my truck stuck on a hill fri night after we left comphill( my buddy had to pull me out w/ his rhino)..........we're thinkin bout goin to armagossa here in the next couple weeks just for a day

sorry i missed the ride also. Yea that sand was crazy.....ended up stayin inside most the eve and night gettin drunk.........got my truck stuck on a hill fri night after we left comphill( my buddy had to pull me out w/ his rhino)..........we're thinkin bout goin to armagossa here in the next couple weeks just for a day

We had a nice ride with the group! I would like to hook up with the buggy guys for some runs next time out. I might try to go this next weekend if I can get my Motorhome door fixed. The little breeze almost took it off the hinges!

:headbang: