• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

never thought of that before

makes sense i guess

wuts done 2 ur ltr?

we should take a few runs up the hill

cant say whats done to it, cuz some people might think the stuff i did to my quad is "ghey"..

but atleast i got somethin that gets the job done. dont talk sh*t if your ride is sh*t !!!

ok dude you r tryin to be the nice guy now..

but thats fine just come up to me.

theres things i cant say on here

im not tryin 2 be the nice guy

he just seems a lot more mature than u homie

cant say whats done to it, cuz some people might think the stuff i did to my quad is "ghey"..

but atleast i got somethin that gets the job done. dont talk sh*t if your ride is sh*t !!!

u goin out cleanup weekend?

NO MATTER WHAT anyone says.

It still looks "F'n" stupid. I'm sorry it just does. But I guess we will all get used to this NEW trend, :chev_bowtie: and It will give us some more fuel to work with. We have all been a victim of a bit of DDR ribbing. It's all in fun. After all redswr has lived through it.

:poke: fun

IT STILL LOOKS SUTPID!

Edited by desertskyz

WOW!

how good it feels to have a whole chat about me!

and i even get my picture at the top.

but thats nothin new, my quads always at the top.

i think theres just alot of jealousy goin on here.

<< M.2.H. >>

So....is there a real reason for the upside down visor then or is that just how you roll? :rockon: I still don't get it. :dunno: Maybe I'm just too old to understand. :old::barf::blink:

I'm not jealous, just curious is all. :whistle: Regardless, you seem to be thick skinned enough to take all the crap. I commend you on that. :D

ok. try me then

ok dude you r tryin to be the nice guy now..

but thats fine just come up to me.

oh and dont worry ill HIT you up for sure.

Wow...dude, you need to chill Tanner. There's no need to get so worked up about someone calling you or your friend retarded...even if it's Gaylay....doh! :lol::laughoff: (sorry Gaz...I just remembered that from another topic and had to give ya chit while I was at it. :lol: )

It's not really worth fighting about. :flatbiller: :beat: :flatbiller:

:chev_bowtie:

wow i wish DDR was like it was about a year ago before some of these fags joined.

post-433-1204704319_thumb.jpg

some people need to get the fk over themselves.

i was looking for that pic... i'll have to save it.

the first time i saw a guy with his bill up like that was at pismo... he was riding down in the ocean with no flag or paddle. he just kept riding back in forth in front of all the camps roosting it, then looking back to see how high the roost was :rockon: :chev_bowtie: then when my buddy and rode up beside him he got ahead of us and roosted us. we returned the favor with our paddles and the wet sand and have done it to everyone we've seen at pismo with their bill flipped up.

I think maybe to be "Cool" peeps should wear their helmets backwards.....Then you wouldn't need goggles or a visor. Seriously, if you are so "fast" that a visor mounted the correct way shakes your head you have a need to be concerned. Or maybe you have a pencil neck?????

Whoa Nelly!!! The Billy Bob Bad a$$es are crawling out of the woodwork now. Guess I'm never going back to Dumont now that the OG's have stormed in and taken over.

I see now, these guys are the wiggers with their a$$es hanging out of the back of their britches, caps on side ways, thumpin' some o'dat Kottonmouth Kings and calling each other Bro.

I don't recall any backwards a$$ hat wearing mofo's winning either of the 4StrokeWars races at Dumont or the one down at Glamis this year. Guess that flipped up visor created an optical illusion.

Edited by aceisback

:rockon:

un FREEKIN believeable.

Ive been the butt of SEVERAL jokes around here (and a few of them, ive put myself in the middle of ON PURPOSE :chev_bowtie: ), and yes, i might have said a few things ive regretted later on, but Ive never called out anyone for an azzwhoopin online.

some of you people are gonna have to face the fact that you MIGHT be.....

-the reason why other people around you are laughing

-the source other people's entertainment, unbeknownst to you

-that sometimes you think you look cool, but you really look like a douche

case in point...these douchebags here.

post-457-1204729563_thumb.jpg

THEY think they look cool.....WE, or at least I, onthe other hand...think they look retarded

When you think you are cutting-edge trendy, thats what you risk.

So....SOME of you are gonna have to SACK UP and get used to the fact that.......

-no matter how cool you think you are, youre gonna get laughed at, just like everybody else

-youre gonna have to learn to deal with it, without threatening violence, because, no matter how big you are, or how badazz you think you and your crew is, there is always some out there bigger and badder than you.

If you all have as many posts that your personal info says you do, than you should have the vibe of DDR by now. It's pretty laid back, and we have a bunch of jokers on here who like to have fun, sometimes at other peoples expense

if you happen to be one of those "other people" from time to time, relax and get used to it, cause its gonna happen in real life too.

maybe, some day, when youve been the butt of serveral jokes, you can call somebody else out, and we'll all have agood laugh, without havin to threaten violence while online (see girlwithhorns post above)

Man, can we not have fun anymore without offending people or what? jeeez

Yeah....you can pick on me next time I do something stupid. I can take it. I'm stronger than that, and know it's all in fun. Besides I have more confidence in myself than to take what people on the internet say about me personal. :rockon:

I think what we are experiencing here is the youngsters expecting respect. I've noticed most have forgotten that it must be earned from your peers and elders.....not just given away like a cheap suit. :barf:

Either way.......

post-475-1204730229_thumb.jpg

Seems like a couple of threads have gone this way lately. :chev_bowtie:

I think what we are experiencing here is the youngsters expecting respect. I've noticed most have forgotten that it must be earned from your peers and elders.....not just given away like a cheap suit. :chev_bowtie:

Good point Gerald.. :rockon: .this younger generation seems to have everything handed to them without any expectations. I see this a lot at my job too

:rockon:

un FREEKIN believeable.

Ive been the butt of SEVERAL jokes around here (and a few of them, ive put myself in the middle of ON PURPOSE :chev_bowtie: ), and yes, i might have said a few things ive regretted later on, but Ive never called out anyone for an azzwhoopin online.

some of you people are gonna have to face the fact that you MIGHT be.....

-the reason why other people around you are laughing

-the source other people's entertainment, unbeknownst to you

-that sometimes you think you look cool, but you really look like a douche

case in point...these douchebags here.

post-457-1204729563_thumb.jpg

THEY think they look cool.....WE, or at least I, onthe other hand...think they look retarded

When you think you are cutting-edge trendy, thats what you risk.

So....SOME of you are gonna have to SACK UP and get used to the fact that.......

-no matter how cool you think you are, youre gonna get laughed at, just like everybody else

-youre gonna have to learn to deal with it, without threatening violence, because, no matter how big you are, or how badazz you think you and your crew is, there is always some out there bigger and badder than you.

If you all have as many posts that your personal info says you do, than you should have the vibe of DDR by now. It's pretty laid back, and we have a bunch of jokers on here who like to have fun, sometimes at other peoples expense

if you happen to be one of those "other people" from time to time, relax and get used to it, cause its gonna happen in real life too.

maybe, some day, when youve been the butt of serveral jokes, you can call somebody else out, and we'll all have agood laugh, without havin to threaten violence while online (see girlwithhorns post above)

how did you even find a picture like this? is it in your spank bankattachmentid=19968

Edited by quad~dizzle

how did you even find a picture like this? is it in your spank bank

:barf:

spank bank.......im such a :rockon: i havent needed a spank bank since i was in high school (or was it in school, high) :chev_bowtie:

anyway...a thread with those douches was started by el coyote (he is fast eddy @ gd.com) over at

GD.com with that, and several other great examples of douches. i remembered it and looked em up real quick.....

theres a vid floatin around too about it. i posted it, but i think pimpshack took it down, cause it had some foul language in it, but pretty funny none-the-less