flatbiller style helmet?

WOW, 3 freakin pages! :rockon: I never would have even guessed THIS one. You guys never cease to amaze me. :chev_bowtie: :barf:

Whoa Nelly!!! The Billy Bob Bad a$$es are crawling out of the woodwork now. Guess I'm never going back to Dumont now that the OG's have stormed in and taken over.

I see now, these guys are the wiggers with their a$$es hanging out of the back of their britches, caps on side ways, thumpin' some o'dat Kottonmouth Kings and calling each other Bro.

I don't recall any backwards a$$ hat wearing mofo's winning either of the 4StrokeWars races at Dumont or the one down at Glamis this year. Guess that flipped up visor created an optical illusion.

:laughoff::whistle::dunno::blink::beat:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rockon: I agree with Gerald and Cheese, Tanner if your having a problem with people poking a little fun and your first reaction is wanting to smack somebody or call one of us out, that should be a clear warning to you......it certainly is to the rest of us.

As mentioned, the world spins on humor and maybe you'll learn that one of the greatest gifts in life is the ability to laugh at yourself. If you have not noticed by now, maybe you should take the time to read some of the posts here on this site. The peeps here enjoy poking fun of each other, they expect it and it's because most of us are friends.

Maybe this Web-Site is just to personal for you or maybe your ability to distinguish the difference between having a laugh at you or your friends expense vs. a personal attack seems to have eluded you.

Were all here because we want to be - it's a gathering place in waiting for the next oppertunity to get together. We dont invite nor do we condon violence.....its not what friends do, but we do poke the hell out of each other, so lighten up and enjoy the site.

:chev_bowtie:

Edited by Sandpirates2

Wow Cheese, I cannot believe that you snapped a picture of their gang without getting the beatdown. How in the Hell did you manage that??? You are one tough mother to have pulled that off... Were you in your Nacho Libre outfit when you backed them into the corner for that pose?

Wow Cheese, I cannot believe that you snapped a picture of their gang without getting the beatdown. How in the Hell did you manage that??? You are one tough mother to have pulled that off... Were you in your Nacho Libre outfit when you backed them into the corner for that pose?

Vic, he was in his Bakersfield Ghetto 3 piece :chev_bowtie:

post-3623-1204738099_thumb.jpg

i promised them extra lip balm and a years worth of tanning sessions

:chev_bowtie:

ok now we need to get a new smiley :flatbiller: but with the helmet dealeo :laughoff:

Tanner seriously I really dont think we anybody was picking on your friend, just making an observation.

That is obviosly different, and to each his own (nobody really cares) not worth :chev_bowtie: u know we all give each other sh*t here come one dude its all :rockon::barf: anyway

Wow! :chev_bowtie:

It's been a while since I laughed out loud at a thread. Thank you everyone.

There is actually some good rhettoric (I think that's the right word) on this thread.

I like this Pocketchange fella because he's not taking this thread that makes fun of him personally. He has his reasons for flipping his visor around and he's going to stick with it, right on bro :rockon: .

I think some people should read this thread top to bottom and look at the logic that goes into it.

P.S. yes I know I said I felt like a douche for losing to him and some people might construe that as making fun of him. Truth is, I feel like a douche when I lose to ANYONE.

So don't start hatin' on me and tellin' me I made fun of him. I don't care how he wears his visor.

Just gotta clear that up.

Wow! :laughoff:

There is actually some good rhettoric (I think that's the right word) on this thread.

I like this Pocketchange fella because he is very attractive and likes to be made fun of He has his reasons for flipping his visor around, I think it might be a :laughing: thing right on bro :whistle: .

I think some people should read this thread top to bottom and look at the logic that goes into it.

P.S. yes I know I said I felt like a douche for losing to him and I do.. I spent 10k on my motor 2k on my outfit and $20 on my pink mohawk so that my family can tell the difference between me and everyone else. Truth is, I feel like a douche when I lose ... It makes me want to fight.

So don't start hatin' on me and tellin' me I made fun of him. Its just one :laughoff: brutha to another.. Keep it real dog!

Dont you think thats a little harsh?

damm bro :D

Wow! :laughing:

I like this Pocketchange fella because he's not taking this thread that makes fun of him personally. He has his reasons for flipping his visor around and he's going to stick with it, right on bro :whistle: .

P.S. yes I know I said I felt like a douche for losing to him and some people might construe that as making fun of him. Truth is, I feel like a douche when I lose to ANYONE.

So don't start hatin' on me and tellin' me I made fun of him. I don't care how he wears his visor.

Just gotta clear that up.

now MY butt hurts :unsure:

:flipoff:

:laughoff:

:lol::laughoff:

just dont whoop my azz infront of hog heaven!!!! :lol:

NO MATTER WHAT anyone says.

It still looks "F'n" stupid. I'm sorry it just does. But I guess we will all get used to this NEW trend, :laughing: and It will give us some more fuel to work with. We have all been a victim of a bit of DDR ribbing. It's all in fun. After all redswr has lived through it.

:poke: fun

IT STILL LOOKS SUTPID!

yea you might be right. but i rather look stupid on somethin that runs unlike that retarded lookin a** rail you got..

<<M.2.H.>>

So....is there a real reason for the upside down visor then or is that just how you roll? :laughoff: I still don't get it. :unsure: Maybe I'm just too old to understand. :old::laughoff::lol:

I'm not jealous, just curious is all. :flipoff: Regardless, you seem to be thick skinned enough to take all the crap. I commend you on that. :D

Wow...dude, you need to chill Tanner. There's no need to get so worked up about someone calling you or your friend retarded...even if it's Gaylay....doh! :lol::whistle: (sorry Gaz...I just remembered that from another topic and had to give ya chit while I was at it. :lol: )

It's not really worth fighting about. :flatbiller: :lol: :flatbiller:

:laughing:

yea theres a reason.. i go balls out up and down comp. hill.. and my visor used to shake so i flipped it.. and unlike some people i have friends that can easily point out my "retarded/ghey" helmet..

and like that one guy said, i make people feel like douches when blow them away...

i was looking for that pic... i'll have to save it.

the first time i saw a guy with his bill up like that was at pismo... he was riding down in the ocean with no flag or paddle. he just kept riding back in forth in front of all the camps roosting it, then looking back to see how high the roost was :laughoff::laughing: then when my buddy and rode up beside him he got ahead of us and roosted us. we returned the favor with our paddles and the wet sand and have done it to everyone we've seen at pismo with their bill flipped up.

well i guarentee you wont do that to me..

I think maybe to be "Cool" peeps should wear their helmets backwards.....Then you wouldn't need goggles or a visor. Seriously, if you are so "fast" that a visor mounted the correct way shakes your head you have a need to be concerned. Or maybe you have a pencil neck?????

ok dude.. you go do that.. and i didnt say it shook my head, i said the visor shakes..

its not my fault you havent caught enough speed to experience it..

Whoa Nelly!!! The Billy Bob Bad a$$es are crawling out of the woodwork now. Guess I'm never going back to Dumont now that the OG's have stormed in and taken over.

I see now, these guys are the wiggers with their a$$es hanging out of the back of their britches, caps on side ways, thumpin' some o'dat Kottonmouth Kings and calling each other Bro.

I don't recall any backwards a$$ hat wearing mofo's winning either of the 4StrokeWars races at Dumont or the one down at Glamis this year. Guess that flipped up visor created an optical illusion.

yea but thats why rocket factory smashes on four stroke wars.. thats who did my raptor if you want me to smash you on that too. i just like the ltr cuz i jump alot..