DEEDLE DEE

dunefreak

Barefoot bob is really slackin these days!

DEEDLE DEE

Well here are are again wrapping up another week long episode of "As the Sand Blows".

This week has been a rather long one. It started out with most of the admins and friends out at Glamis. We returned to find suzltr450rider trying to host a "parents are outta town" party in general chat. I believe a few moderators showed up (stalteri and lvnalolife) and drank all his beer though. :idiot::laughoff: Oh...and I think DuneJNKY puked and passed out before anyone showed up too! :lol:

richardcheese is gonna go postal on the post office cause he hasn't gotten his latest issue of Sand Addiction. I think string cheese will keep him occupied in the meantime showing him how to crest a razorback. :lol:

SandSaw wants to ride with some fast riders, but with his buddy britincali stirring the pot about slow QWADS, I think we all managed to ruin that plan in a matter of a day or so. :watching:

RAGDOLL MX hasn't been heard from since March 3rd where he was somewhere in Texas at that time. He has probably developed the shakes by now driving all that way with no fix of DDR. I think the only thing keeping him going at this point as he drives across the US is the badgerbadgerbadger CD that keeps looping over and over in the CD player. :lol:

skyz is gonna pimp out warrior07 as dune porter and many MORE new business venture ideas.

powerhouse is just trying to be good. :laughing:

barefoot bob dynoed his car but missed out on some extra HP when he forgot to let his azzcrack hang out while barefoot :blink::think: what?

nighttime is killing everyone with suspense as he posts secret ride spots.

cdavego just wants to say whatup peeps

Who the hell is Casey Mears and who cares he was at Dumont? Oh yeah, you can find out in Dumont Happenings. :D

dumontdude10 just wants to jet his bike for the first time, but warrior wants to go swimming in his pool.

$POCKETCHANGE$ goes so fast he can't wear his visor forward.

90+PLUS wants to fight Gazlay unless he gets some respect. :lol:

In an attempt to stray everyone's attention away from flatbiller helmet visor drama and threats duniemonkie has been bumping up old funny threads. It seems to have worked...or is it all the poo she is flinging all over the place that is throwing everyone off? :lol:

Indasand and Sandpirates have been spotted in the crowd with their words of wisdom. :laughing: :laughing:

Now it is Thirsty Thursday and everyone needs to focus their attention towards the bar. :laughoff: Sit back, relax, drink a cold one and be thankfull you made it through another episode of "As the Sand Blows"

:hello:

Who the hell ever said I was buddies with sand saw?????

I can't stand the ethiopian looking beanpole :laughing:

Yeah, but you dont complain about staring at my a$$ all day long when we ride, NOS cant even change that... :D

Good job Pete !

hey what time is the :laughoff: I may have to come out for somma dat ! 16 is legal ! lol

and for those of you that don't know me , I'm kidding !! I'm sure they could all three kick my azz !! lol lol lol !! ok maybe not . :laughing:

Who the hell ever said I was buddies with sand saw?????

I can't stand the ethiopian looking beanpole :laughing:

Seriously! I met him last night (what an a-hole :laughoff: ) and called child services on his dad for starvation :laughing:

I'm kidding, he's not as big an a-hole as wingnut :D

Words of wisdom???? If my parents could see me now.... :laughoff:

FK I'm getting old :watching: that's it I'm going to work to hang with the stupid kids maybe they'll rub off on me :D

:laughing:

Isn't that why you're on DDR in the 1st place?

Seriously! I met him last night (what an a-hole :booty: ) and called child services on his dad for starvation :ban-split:

They used to feed me well, its the damn tape worm!!

I'm kidding, he's not as big an a-hole as wingnut :D

Ill be the f'n judge of that... :lol: