NASCAR...is it me or?

cj92345

Thats because no one can get a word in edgewise when Michael Waltrip starts talking! At least he can do something!

:DDRrocks: :eatdrink021: :eatdrink021: :beercheers::beercheers: :beer_bang: :headbang1: :shocked2: :shocked2: :laughing::laughing::beerpint::banghead::banghead::banghead::coocoo::dunno::shots::blah::dope::pics::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :blah

Oh crap now I am starting to sound like Michael as well!! :lol:

Am I the only person who could care a less about Nascar and/or Tony Stewart and what he has to say? I know there alot of Nascar Fans, but hey I don't give a crap about professional golf, hockey, baseball or basketball either.

No....I'm sure there are others around here who couldn't care less about NASCAR.....but there are some of us who do care. :blink:

Thats because no one can get a word in edgewise when Michael Waltrip starts talking! At least he can do something!

:blah::headbang1::headbang1::undecided::MBdance::whoop::dope::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :blah

Oh crap now I am starting to sound like Michael as well!! :lol:

Do you mean Michael or his brother Daryl who is announcing? Daryl was awful quiet during the Bristol race with throat issues!!! :blink:

Am I the only person who could care a less about Nascar and/or Tony Stewart and what he has to say? I know there alot of Nascar Fans, but hey I don't give a crap about professional golf, hockey, baseball or basketball either.

go and play in your garden ken :D

Stewarts doing Toyota commercials now.

Speaking of quiet:

A good chance a girl driver may run in the next Craftsman truck race and that's being kept super quiet BTW.

If I remember right she is Cassie Wallace... (Spelling)

have i not heard the word "toyota" come out of tony stewart's mouth? :DDRrocks: he say's 'home depot car"

or "this car" or "the new car" or have i just missed it?

Chevy is still backing Tony's other race teams! Rumor was, Chevy was trying to find Stewart another deal to get him back to Chevy ASAP.

Sorry folks, this is the redneck Georgia boy coming out of me. I will atempt to keep my redneckness to a minimum! :clap:

Chevy is still backing Tony's other race teams! Rumor was, Chevy was trying to find Stewart another deal to get him back to Chevy ASAP.

Sorry folks, this is the redneck Georgia boy coming out of me. I will atempt to keep my redneckness to a minimum! :laughing:

Awe come on embrace your redneckedness!! I sometimes slip back into mine as well Ya'All!! :banghead::laughing:

:laughing: yep that's about right dave on sundays :MBdance: while your race fans are watching tv I am digging in the dirt :flatbiller: I should have some nice tomatoes in a few more weeks :laughing:

Sounds like some good salsa!! I'll bring the beer. :banghead: