coral (memorial weekend)

Danielle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep!!! We are in for either 6 or 10 days? Have not decided yet. Last year was a pretty good crowd, ALOT of " DDR MISFITS" which was extremely entertaining! What a first impression that was! Couldn't have asked for a better one. :shocked2:

It would be my first time to Coral.... We'll see....

See what????You will like it there.

Hopefully things will be better by than for us and we will be there :rockwoot:

I am not going to get happy now to find out later and end up :laughing: that we can't go.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spent the weekend putting knobbies back on all the two wheelers, is that OK for Coral?

:freakin_nuts:

I don't know about 2 wheelers but you really need sand tires for the quads the sand is way differnt than dumont and you can get stuck very easy.But as i am saying this....we don't own sand tires for the bikes and manage getting around but we do get stuck at times.Basically we ride the bikes with flat tires. :freakin_nuts:

Guest Crasher

We are definitely in for Coral again this year. Getting there a day earlier so we can enjoy a longer trip this time!! Looking forward to it! :ban-split: Sounds like a good group of peeps going! :think:

You're gonna want the paddles at Coral. It's softer than Dumont.

I don't know about 2 wheelers but you really need sand tires for the quads the sand is way differnt than dumont and you can get stuck very easy.But as i am saying this....we don't own sand tires for the bikes and manage getting around but we do get stuck at times.Basically we ride the bikes with flat tires. :coffee:

Heck no. Paddles all the way. Especially on a 2 wheeler. It's SOFT there.

:ban-split::think::shots::thumb::DDRrocks::watching::MBdance:

We are definitely in for Coral again this year. Getting there a day earlier so we can enjoy a longer trip this time!! Looking forward to it! :bawl: Sounds like a good group of peeps going! :bawl:

Sweet. You guys can save me a spot then. :poop_hittin_the_fan: I probably won't get there till friday night.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'm trying for a adult only trip on this one.... Never been there before and would love to follow some peeps up there... Will have lots of room in my hauler if anyone needs anything....

Get back to ya after I talk to the C.E.O. LOL

:dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

We are definitely in for Coral again this year. Getting there a day earlier so we can enjoy a longer trip this time!! Looking forward to it! :dance: Sounds like a good group of peeps going! :boyyy:

i think a longer trip sounds great maybe i will convoy up with you guys :blink:

Guest Crasher

i think a longer trip sounds great maybe i will convoy up with you guys :blink:

Actually, looks like we will be heading up early Friday morning now - had some scheduling issues. Some others are heading up earlier though. Somebody better save us a spot!!! :dance: