coral (memorial weekend)

Danielle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO !!!! :beercheers: i hope it just sprinkles i can see my kid tracking that chit in my hauler :laughoff:

Sky was alittle extra muddy as she just got done racing some boy's and kicking there butt around that bed of water. :headbang1: That's my Girl :breakdance:

All the other kids were inside the trailer watching a movie nice and dry :D

yupers :D

are you guys still heading out at 4am :beercheers: ill be ready to head out in the morning but not sure about the 4am thing. i dont load the quad genny or fuel jugs until im ready to leave doing that at 3am would suck

are you guys still heading out at 4am :beercheers: ill be ready to head out in the morning but not sure about the 4am thing. i dont load the quad genny or fuel jugs until im ready to leave doing that at 3am would suck

i know its early :breakdance:

im going to leave around 7-8 am.

i have not camped at coral looking at dune guides map for the meadow but it doesnt show it as such. do you still enter past the ranger booth. is meadows north or south of the campground??? im sure its easy just hate towing without knowing exactly where im going...

post-978-1211413058_thumb.jpg

im going to leave around 7-8 am.

i have not camped at coral looking at dune guides map for the meadow but it doesnt show it as such. do you still enter past the ranger booth. is meadows north or south of the campground??? im sure its easy just hate towing without knowing exactly where im going...

post-638-1211415081_thumb.jpg

for all that are wondering... I went throught the 1st pan of lasagna and brought a 2nd 1 to the office to share with whomever.... 1st pan ...hadnt sat long enough for the flavor but let me tell you that the second made up for all the bad food my wife has ever cooked in her life and let me tell you that when we were 1st married (almost 15yrs now) there was some not so great times... Everyone is in for a treat (well everyone except Pete lol :banghead: ) J/K. Get your apron on Pete cuz Hells Kitchen will be starting in 1.5 days and I will make sure my wife yells and screams like the CHEF does!! lol.. Yes Chef!!

Hope you bring some tums cuz your going to need it. If ya dont get it all over the place it doesnt need to be in your face...right?

Sweet Dreams!!

Capt

I'm confused. Where the hell are you guys actually going this weekend? :banghead:

Glamis, and then we're going up to St. Anthony's. :slap::MBdance::MBdance:

Seriously, we're all still going to Coral......

Edited by wingnut

i just have to hook up and load the quad in the morning im good to go :MBdance: :fro_smokin:

slow load for me :laughing: .. truck keeps pulling a code for low fuel rail pressure. Ordered the race valve to put in it and cant get the fennin old valve out :banghead: . Dropped it off at a mechanic so I dont have my truck to pull the trailer out so I cant load all the quads and crap in the back :MBdance:

Will have to do it tomorrow night I suppose. Just finished putting on my rear sprocket and putting the tire back on :slap: so quad is ready for some abuse.

should be packed by 7 or 8 pm thurss and ready to roll out when my siss gets in.

Craig stay in touch .. let me know when you guys leave

F- the forcast ... I have satalite lol.

BTW anyone bringing an enclosed trailer?? I want to bring my projector but not sure what we can point it on.

et me know

Capt