April 4th-6th trip

dunefreak

Anyone else going out this weekend? :laughoff: :6pak:

This will be my last trip of the 07/08 season. Kinda sad, but it has been a great season this year and I have had some really good trips with great friends. I'm looking forward to getting a few really good last rides in and then partying my azz off. :coffee::D

After this it's time for sand up north and the lake! :dunno:

Im more than likely not going to make it... Samurai is havin issues i havent even had a chance to tear the 2 wheeler apart and funds are very limited so im going to end up playing it safe and staying home to work on my stuff.

T-case and Trans have to come out of the samurai and i need to rewire the accessory panel and find some shorts, and i still have to strip the cooling system off the 2 wheeler and find out why it overheated on me in glamis.

Hope you guys have a good weekend.. Drink a 18 pack or 2 for me :D

Im more than likely not going to make it... Samurai is havin issues i havent even had a chance to tear the 2 wheeler apart and funds are very limited so im going to end up playing it safe and staying home to work on my stuff.

T-case and Trans have to come out of the samurai and i need to rewire the accessory panel and find some shorts, and i still have to strip the cooling system off the 2 wheeler and find out why it overheated on me in glamis.

Hope you guys have a good weekend.. Drink a 18 pack or 2 for me :D

How bout you catch a ride out with Ross on Sat afternoon and just come out and chill for the night and drink a couple of your own. Tell B-rad you want to borrow his bike since he never rides it anymore. LOL

would like to go, If we can talk your freinds into it .Just wouldn't be any fun camping and riding by ourself's

what happen 3 weeks ago??????oh i know you heard i changed my gear stack and didn`t want arse whoopen :beercheers: mama said you screwed up by not asking your wife cause let me tell you how much fun we all had,no kids (so there wouldnt have been any split up or diapers to change for you)the dunes were great,everything ran great,did i say NO KIDS?we all missed our petey and it would have been great to do 1 more ride with you.but oh well we have next year to look forward to and all your :flipoff: about how i whooped your ARSE!!!!!!

Well be there on the 9th if my shock comes for my banshee.[Test run]But you guys are going two days before.We'll be there for a day on wednesday from about 4-ish till dark.We'll be at banshee hill the whole time.Anybody else out on Wednesday.

what happen 3 weeks ago??????oh i know you heard i changed my gear stack and didn`t want arse whoopen :flipoff: mama said you screwed up by not asking your wife cause let me tell you how much fun we all had,no kids (so there wouldnt have been any split up or diapers to change for you)the dunes were great,everything ran great,did i say NO KIDS?we all missed our petey and it would have been great to do 1 more ride with you.but oh well we have next year to look forward to and all your :laughing: about how i whooped your ARSE!!!!!!

Thanx- Tom for rubbing it in. Those are some really good trips, when you don't have too hear whaa, whaa, whaa, unless it's me getting my a$$ kicked buy your rail. :beercheers: glad to hear that you got your rail up and running. Usulley don't have ask me twice to go on a trip.But with the new baby and all just a little harder this year.but next season it's on

there you guys go....rubbin it in and sh*t :laughing:

while you guys are out riding, havin a good time, i fuggin gonna be carne asada taco b*tch for 7 hours..

some lady got 80 lbs of meat donated :laughoff:

:beercheers:

i really wish i was going with you guys

WHAT'S MY NAME? TACO :laughoff:

:flipoff::laughoff:

Edited by richard cheese