Rhino Exhaust

sMitty

I recently put a 2 bros. single pipe on my 660 Rhino w/ a noticeable bottom end gain....

After TWO trips, the head pipe separated and a large hole on the side of the canister was discovered.....(no kidding, it was about the size of a beer can top)....

The original pipe was destroyed during the refit and I have no ideas which way to go......

CAN NE1 RECOMMEND AN EXHAUST SYSTEM THAT WILL NOT BLOW OUT MY EARS AND GIV ME SOME POWER?

(2 Bros duals are ruled out so any other input would be fantastic)

:argue:

:rhino:

I have the DFR duals and they are loud to the extreme so I can agree with you on no duals, I would go with the Ron Woods Racing exhaust as it is fairly quiet and will give you a little more power.

single....w/ quiet core

We have had a lot of failures with aluminum exhausts running with quiet cores out at the dunes. They get too hot. I have not had one fail that I know about running w/o the quiet cores, however my buddy was pulling a jeep and another quad (as fast as he could go) from comp at the same time in his Ranger and blew the side out of his lol

Someone said something about the DFR duals being too loud, DFR makes a billet quiet end cap using super trapp defuser rings, I've heard them at the dunes and they seem to work pretty well. I have not used them as that is music to my ears. :shocked2:

Looney tuned, who makes the DFR dual now also has got rid the aluminum exhaust flange that connect the head pipe to the head. (you may have to request this when you order from them) The aluminum was getting hot and warping and causing the exhaust to come loose.

We have also asked Two Bros to get rid of the Aluminum Flange as well. We will see what happens.

We have had a lot of failures with aluminum exhausts running with quiet cores out at the dunes. They get too hot. I have not had one fail that I know about running w/o the quiet cores, however my buddy was pulling a jeep and another quad (as fast as he could go) from comp at the same time in his Ranger and blew the side out of his lol

Someone said something about the DFR duals being too loud, DFR makes a billet quiet end cap using super trapp defuser rings, I've heard them at the dunes and they seem to work pretty well. I have not used them as that is music to my ears. :laughing:

Looney tuned, who makes the DFR dual now also has got rid the aluminum exhaust flange that connect the head pipe to the head. (you may have to request this when you order from them) The aluminum was getting hot and warping and causing the exhaust to come loose.

We have also asked Two Bros to get rid of the Aluminum Flange as well. We will see what happens.

The noise does not bother me but only others around me :laughoff: I do have a problem with the Flange bending when hott and in the process of making them out of steel or can you buy a diffrent flange?

• 1 month later...

The noise does not bother me but only others around me :slap: I do have a problem with the Flange bending when hott and in the process of making them out of steel or can you buy a diffrent flange?

I'm sorry I missed this question.

Looney tuned does have replacment head pipes you can buy with the steel flange. I have not called Two Bros and see if they have changed to a steel flange.