What tire pressures you runnin with what tire?

Free Agent

Have the Polaris optional 26" Brutes on the rzr, and just got in some Dunestars.

What pressures do you run in the dirt and sand?

Thanks.

Nice! :argue:

For the dirt you want to protect you rim, however you can adjust your pressures for ride quality / topend / traction. More pressure will give you rim protection and topend, less will give you smoother ride and more traction.

For the dune stars you can adjust the tire pressure the same way to suit the RZR. More pressure will have more slip but can make more RPM and less pressure less slip and rpm.

For my Rhino, I place 1 tire between the 2 paddles air down until I get a very slight bludge in the side wall. (very slight!) and match all the rest of the tires to that pressure. For me I think it is about 4-4.5 pounds.

Play with the pressures until you find what works best for you.

Enjoy!

In the sand I run the least amount of air needed to keep the tire on the rim.... 4 to 5 psi

In the dirt like sandblasted said you need to protect the rim and if you have tubes also... 15-16 front psi 14-15 rear psi on my bike

I think my ranger is 10-12 all the way around...

:argue:

Nice! :blury:

For the dirt you want to protect you rim, however you can adjust your pressures for ride quality / topend / traction. More pressure will give you rim protection and topend, less will give you smoother ride and more traction.

For the dune stars you can adjust the tire pressure the same way to suit the RZR. More pressure will have more slip but can make more RPM and less pressure less slip and rpm.

For my Rhino, I place 1 tire between the 2 paddles air down until I get a very slight bludge in the side wall. (very slight!) and match all the rest of the tires to that pressure. For me I think it is about 4-4.5 pounds.

Play with the pressures until you find what works best for you.

Enjoy!

In the sand I run the least amount of air needed to keep the tire on the rim.... 4 to 5 psi

In the dirt like sandblasted said you need to protect the rim and if you have tubes also... 15-16 front psi 14-15 rear psi on my bike

I think my ranger is 10-12 all the way around...

:argue:

Thanks for the tips.

We'll take all the advise.

Just dropped the use of hte Dunestars in favor of Terracross's

Dunestars, I was 4 in the front and 4.75 in the rear.

Terracross in the sand, I will probably run the same.

Tcross in the dirt, I run 5.7 in the front and 6.7 in the rear. Seems to work good for me.

i run 3.5 rear, 4 front with 26" terracross tires in the sand.. rhino climbs comp hill.

in the dirt i run 10 front, 8 rear.

i think i found a pretty good deal on sand tires/wheels so i may try those this season. i won't be able to 4wd (front smoothies) but it's about half the weight of the ss14/terracross combo.