Where to get a Rhino

Craniacs

After looking at every type of side by side and saving my money, I have decided to add a Rhino to our Arsenal....I live in Southern California but I am looking for the very best deal....anyone know a dealership

that has the "out the door price"? rather than the tax, prep, bullcrap price? Thanks!

out the door cyclesports

i went to their sister store a year and a half ago to get my ranger....saved over 2k from what the local dealer wanted...

just pick the model you want, put in your information, and they will email you a quote.....you can call too

on edit

here is a reply i got from them just now........for just the regular rhino 7oo fuel injection

Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Yamaha 08 Rhino 700 Fuel Injection. Todays price is $10,799 (red $10,999) OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees. We do not charge any freight, set-up, or destination charges. Price quotes are good for 48 hours and change constantly with customer demand, inventory levels, and sales goals. All factory rebates and/or promotional dollars are factored into our offer so we can provide you with the lowest price possible.

To confirm your OTD price, reserve your new vehicle, and schedule a pick-up, please call (310) 677-0900 or (866) 234-8670 or email info@otdcyclesports.com. The quoted price is not binding until we confirm your order by phone or email. We promise to do our best to make your purchase as simple as possible; scheduling an appointment with us will only make your buying experience more fun! Our company goals are to offer the best value in the western United States. If you receive a competitive or lower price from another dealer, please bring it to our attention so that we can evaluate our pricing position.

Edited by richard cheese