You Tube and other worthy video links

dunefreak

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE44Rt_Ch_k...feature=related

its a game show in japan..you laugh...you get jacked....i know i would have gotten F*CKED UP!

poor bastard..lost his nuts!

military bloopers.....make sure if anythng watch the last 20 seconds of the video

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

• 2 weeks later...

That is a Lamborghini Diablo 6.0. Was scheduled for a used car inspection to be sold at my dealership for the day after that happened. Guy missed his appointment :woo_hoo:

i was waiting for someone to say something i saw that i was to lazy to fix it

• 2 weeks later...

big waste of 2 minutes and 32 seconds :banghead::grin: :kissass: dumb as f*ck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivI06ejSHA

wait till you see the last guy lmao

yep...proof that stupid hurts! I do like that last one though. Thats a classic. "Sounds like she's running a bit rich" :old: Sounded like britincali. :dunno:

our neighbors friends ferrari caught on fire because of bad wiring

post-2845-1209264754_thumb.jpg

hey all, newb here, so first off hello! :MBdance: i will stop over and put up a formal introduction where it belongs in a few.

second, i dont mean to revive an antique post, but i saw this pic and kinda laughed that nobody mentioned who the guy is in the pic (unless i missed it, if i did , sorry) but "dumontdude10"s neighbors have a pretty fast friend, for those that following drag racing you might know who it is, for those that dont, thats rod "hot rod" fuller. i guess you could call that car his "grocery getter" compared to his "work car" :MBdance:

just thought i would share. Hope everyone had a great Holiday season, and made it through safe and sound!

untitled1.jpg

Edited by SKINNER