Finished Report !

LCP Banshee

Last Wednesday i left for dumont at about 3 PM ish.Got there at about 4:30 ish,when I got there we unloaded our two drag bikes, filled em up with gas and just went SLOWLY up the hill lol.I was honestly scared that this bike might fall apart or might not even start in the first place but it did start which made me very happy.After a few runs I let it rest then pulled up to the line.Thought about what might happen if something bad happens and then took off.To make a long story short we anticapated that this bike might do about 69-71 ish.But all my fam & friends thought i would do about 65-67.But by the end of the day i had a very good number. 74 Which really made me proud and fell very good inside.

All my thanks goes to my Grandfather and Uncle for helping build this bike.And a BIG THANK YOU to Lynn,the founder of L.C. performance, for selling us parts,giving advice,and basically building the bike over the phone.

post-4175-1208666542_thumb.jpg

sounds great bro, glad it all worked out for you on the build and you happy..

We had some raptors and yfZ's at FSA 4-stroke race pulling 76 and 70 mph on the hill at glamis, they are catching up to these 2 strokes quick....I wish i had a bike going up the hill that fast again.. :dunno:

sounds great bro, glad it all worked out for you on the build and you happy..

We had some raptors and yfZ's at FSA 4-stroke race pulling 76 and 70 mph on the hill at glamis, they are catching up to these 2 strokes quick....I wish i had a bike going up the hill that fast again.. :beerpint:

Dont know how long,steep,or how loose the sand is at the hill your talkin about.But if it's longer than banshee hill than i might do higher than 74. idk :headbang1: just a guess

Well, Dan it has YOUR motor in it,the one that was in your 4 mill when u had THE accident.Forgot to thank you for building the motor.THANK YOU SO MUCH

No problem ! that's what I'm here for [LOL] I always loved that motor . Have fun !! :D