dumont 4-22-08

vegas style

5 of us had a EPIC day at dumont today.

total of 8 rigs in all dumont and we had 2 of them. only 2 buggies no other quads. we made as many tracks as we could hit every area at least once (burned a tank and a half of fuel happy earthday) was 70 when we got there around 10am. 90 with a growing breeze at 4pm when we left. was very hard to read the dunes the first few hours then got much better after 1pm. the razors were tall, sharp, and on the camp side were soft like baby powder no tracks very smooth many witches eyes. comp hill was looking very different like the wind had blown down the hill. on the left side there is a large transition at the bottom instead of the steep hill running right into the ground like normal lately. and the starting hump was less then half as deep as it was last time i was out. no bubbles no troubles this was my 1 year anniversary of my ankle break at dumont and the same group of friends randy kenny adam plus his wife loren this time. no crashes or breakdowns just sunburns and smiles... :laughoff:

post-978-1208917807_thumb.jpg

post-978-1208917881_thumb.jpg

post-978-1208918033_thumb.jpg

post-978-1208918091_thumb.jpg

post-978-1208918171_thumb.jpg

as soon as i have a chance to get the 500 tuned up and running right im down for a nice morning trip or hell maybe throw on the knobbies and hit up the dry lake bed :D

I chink...I can get out on sat. :nah: Dunecoon is working :driver: ..but i think minor is off :laughing::rolleyes: , lets do it again!! :dope::slap::hello::blury: I had a great day, my back is sore from all the wheelies, and all i did today was :6pak: :6pak: , so i'll be good by sat.

someone fill me in? logandale?

It's about an hour/ hour and a half north of Vegas :headbang1: Mostly trails, and desert, but some sweet azz sand and scenic stuff too. Check out the Logandale section of the forum. you should find some pics. :D