1994 YZ 250

LS1inferno

I have a 94 YZ250 as well. I have the head slightly milled, Weisco piston, stock bore size, and I think I still have Boyensen (sp?) reeds- I cant remember.

For Dumont I have mine jetted at 410 or 420. Ever since I ran that jetting I haven't had any top end issues. My bike came with a 330 :think: and I burned up about 3 top ends before I realized how much fuel you need for duning with a 2 stroke. :laughoff:

I have a 94 YZ250 as well. I have the head slightly milled, Weisco piston, stock bore size, and I think I still have Boyensen (sp?) reeds- I cant remember.

For Dumont I have mine jetted at 410 or 420. Ever since I ran that jetting I haven't had any top end issues. My bike came with a 330 :lol: and I burned up about 3 top ends before I realized how much fuel you need for duning with a 2 stroke. :beercheers:

Wat piolt are you running and whats you needle position? How much compression are you pushing with the milled head?

Wat piolt are you running and whats you needle position? How much compression are you pushing with the milled head?

I can't remember what pilot jet or where the needle is. Sorry, its been a while since I have messed with it. I will know soon when I get ready for Coral Pink and jet it for that elevation. I'll let ya know. ;)

Right after I got the motor together it had 180 psi. I had to check it 3 times because I didn't expect it so high. It may be slightly less now after running it a few trips.

It sure does run good as hell though. I heard 94's were teh best year YZ motors. I also heard even McGrath used a 94 head on his newer YZ. :beercheers: