anyone been to Little Sahara for Memorial weekend?

Anyone been to Little Sahara for Memorial weekend? I heard it gets super packed like Dumont on Presidents Day.

Just curious. My plans might be forced to be changed for that weekend and I just MIGHT be stopping by there instead of Coral.

Please post up any pics you might have of the place. Thanks

Anyone been to Little Sahara for Memorial weekend? I heard it gets super packed like Dumont on Presidents Day.

Just curious. My plans might be forced to be changed for that weekend and I just MIGHT be stopping by there instead of Coral.

Whatever bro....back out of another Coral trip.....I don't even know you anymore!!! Eff your changing plans!!! Ok, back to the original thread! :broke:

Hey Pete. Most of the camp I usually hang with is going up there for Memerial Day. You are more than welcome to join us. A couple of the people going have been before and say it is amazing. Maybe Dirtprincess will chime in here.

I have been debating this for Memorial Day also. My friends want to go to Clear Lake for that weekend. :booty: :dance: Theres no riding there. Eff that. What days are you looking at ?

Not sure yet of the dates. It is a huge maybe right now.

Whatever bro....back out of another Coral trip.....I don't even know you anymore!!! Eff your changing plans!!! Ok, back to the original thread! :ninja:

It's not really my decision ma facka! If the car is ready to be picked up, I can't just leave it up there for weeks on end. Besides I already have to work that saturday of memorial weekend. You would have known that if you read the coral thread! :booty::broke:

This would be a one night/ day trip thing on the way back from crap a$$ Utah. I can't afford a trip to SLC AND Coral, THEN Havasu. Give me money :afro: !!! :booty::idea::slap::beat:

Hey Pete. Most of the camp I usually hang with is going up there for Memerial Day. You are more than welcome to join us. A couple of the people going have been before and say it is amazing. Maybe Dirtprincess will chime in here.

Yeah I already knew you guys were heading up there for Mem. weekend. i really appreciate the offer. I will let you know if this looks like it is gonna happen or not. Like I said, it is a huge maybe right now. It all depends on the completion date of my car. :chug:

Yeah I already knew you guys were heading up there for Mem. weekend. i really appreciate the offer. I will let you know if this looks like it is gonna happen or not. Like I said, it is a huge maybe right now. It all depends on the completion date of my car. :broke:

Well if you end up being up there, I hope you can stop by. I can't wait to check it out.

I have been up there before, it is awsome. Posted some pics on DD.com. If interrested to look. There are alot of people, but there is alot of sand also. And 4 different campgrounds. Many dif riding areas for dif toys. Always great seeing new sights, and hitting new sand. Try it, we will be there from weds before to tues after.

I have a group going to Glendale, Utah. Between Zion, Bryce and Coral F*in Pink. Hiking, camping and duning! It will be the best weekend ever. :thumb::thumb::headbang1::slap::banghead::dunno::banghead: :fro_smokin: :duniemonkie:

Sorry prez, off topic ! Move me ! Dang mouthwatering Mondays ! How do I function?

Edited by desertrider71

• 2 weeks later...

Was heading up to little sahara on wed. for the weekend, but i just looked at the weather report.. poopy!!!! the temps are really nice but the rain forcast is way high... ill make the call monday night either to stay put or bare the rain.. 20 -30 % chance i can handle but 60% all weekend is alittle much for little sahara.. damn and i just got my rail out of the shop..... :dance: :driver:

Its looking like there's a really good chance we'll be stopping by Little Sahara this weekend. My car should be done and ready to pick up on Saturday. So....this weekend we're just gonna play it by ear and prolly hit it up on the way back and do a day or two in LS. :D New dune territory is always an exciting experience for me. I can't wait to check it out!

Its looking like there's a really good chance we'll be stopping by Little Sahara this weekend. My car should be done and ready to pick up on Saturday. So....this weekend we're just gonna play it by ear and prolly hit it up on the way back and do a day or two in LS. :D New dune territory is always an exciting experience for me. I can't wait to check it out!

We have rome if you don't bring your hauler. Look forward to seeing you up there.

We have rome if you don't bring your hauler. Look forward to seeing you up there.

I appreciate it, Mike, but I'm bring it it so I can bring a couple quads as well.

I'm gonna be fuggin loaded down for sure. 2 quads, sandrail, and an extra sandrail frame in the bed of the truck! oof! :MBdance::banghead:

I appreciate it, Mike, but I'm bring it it so I can bring a couple quads as well.

I'm gonna be fuggin loaded down for sure. 2 quads, sandrail, and an extra sandrail frame in the bed of the truck! oof! :MBdance::banghead:

Should be a blast. Bring warm clothing. It is going to be chilly.