the official ddr summer night drags

quad~dizzle

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there around noon. my buddies are coming later. i hope its fun. ill just park close to where i see a large group. see you guys in the sand :D

Hell yeah CHANCHO. It's gonna be good times fo sho. It always is. Like vegas style said....just come up and say wassup. You're welcome to park with everyone near bathroom 6. That's where the majority of peeps will be. Here's a map if ya need one. ;):headbang1:

grid-map-forum.jpg

Oh....and welcome to DDR.

OK so I got the hauler out of storage, but might leave it here and just take my brothers truck (beat up Ford) and popup tent trailer (cheaper) since 2 people backed out and don't need all the room for two.

Well it didn't take much to convince my wife to go out and test the newest addition to the family. We just picked out a Tripl E Enterprises Desert Star II mini buggy 2 seater. She is just itching to get it in the sand. Especially when we just recieved a delivery from Dave @ Fullerton Sand Sports yesterday with a bunch of new Extreme's and wheels for her mini buggy! She already wants upgrade to a Hayabusa after checking out a couple videos of the King cars. We kinda jumped in head first so to speak after a friend took us all out last Thanksgiving up to Armagosa. Now the whole family is hooked!! Can you say V-8 5 seater soon!!! :headbang1:

See you guys out there!!

Edited by jwcarguy

I'm outta here bout 5 but not with the hauler :headbang1::news: The starter on the genny took a :poop: Glad I went to start it one more time errrrrrrr!!!!

See yuz later, I'll just have a hallmark with lots of coolers full of ice....

:beerbong:

I'm outta here bout 5 but not with the hauler :headbang1::news: The starter on the genny took a :poop: Glad I went to start it one more time errrrrrrr!!!!

See yuz later, I'll just have a hallmark with lots of coolers full of ice....

:beerbong:

you could always take it and hook up to someone else...i have ran a couple diff ppl off mine out there while my genny was running cuz they had problems

Capt

IS IT EFFIN TIME YET!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNN

Gear bag Check

Beer Check

Water Check

bag full of taco bell for dinner midnight snack and breakfast CHECK

Full tank of gas in the altima check

When do we roll out.. WOOHOO cant wait

IS IT EFFIN TIME YET!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNN

Gear bag Check

Beer Check

Water Check

bag full of taco bell for dinner midnight snack and breakfast CHECK

Full tank of gas in the altima check

When do we roll out.. WOOHOO cant wait

EWWW!!!!!! :?:

:news::headbang1: :poop: :shit_fan:

:driver: man i wish i was going so you all could have a splended time with a jackazz !!! i guess it'll have to wait till october for me to get you all an effin beer :headbang1::news:

Now how the hell am I supposed to get a drink?

Wish you were going Pete :news: