the official ddr summer night drags

quad~dizzle

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a summer clean up would be an appropriate name and too hot in the day so at night but dark at night so we need some lights ...... :idiot: anyway, lights are for safety and if lights trigger requirement for permit sounds like a permit for safety equipment and 2 people agreeing on a date in a public forum IS an organized event. Point? Doesn't matter what you say, they will interpret it to fit their mood at the time, sometimes merely an exercise of authority. Lights or not, I need some night photo testing so I'm in. Dunefreak, you take your car or just a quad? Was wondering if Randog would go without the car.post-1632-1213488878_thumb.jpg

I think a summer clean up would be an appropriate name and too hot in the day so at night but dark at night so we need some lights ...... :idiot: anyway, lights are for safety and if lights trigger requirement for permit sounds like a permit for safety equipment and 2 people agreeing on a date in a public forum IS an organized event. Point? Doesn't matter what you say, they will interpret it to fit their mood at the time, sometimes merely an exercise of authority. Lights or not, I need some night photo testing so I'm in. Dunefreak, you take your car or just a quad? Was wondering if Randog would go without the car.post-1632-1213488878_thumb.jpg

I completely agree with you Lee. I just don't want the site (or myself) to somehow be held responsible if anything happens. People don't ever step up in times like that ya know?

Not sure if I'm bringing the car yet. It is a ways away yet. We'll see.

I got the ltr to take out those bolt on hondas and yfz =)

Beat a Yamaha with that slowzuki? BullS :beer_bang: T :whoop:

I can't wait...i need some sand in me...literally.

the monstermog will actually go up banshee hill....so if anybody has a grandma on a walker who want's to race tell that silly b!+ch to meet us at the hill SON!

Now that is some funny stuff.

it's not that bad !! well worth the trip out there . :assblast::pissed::pissed::pissed::finger::rules: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: but this is how you will look after it's over !

i was wondering how hot or how hot should be expected at dumont on the 9th? :pissed:

It's not that bad. If you get there around sun down- it's HOT as hell. After the sun goes down though it will be in the 90's. It doesn't feel that bad at all though. Without the sun and with the usual Dumont breeze, it's actually pretty nice.

at night you'll be uncomfortably hot...and in the day your skin will literally boil right off your bones....its pretty disgusting but...its worth it when you haven't been to the sand all summer.

:pissed::assblast::pissed: