Box length: 26'

Overall length: 31'

Generator

Fuel Station W/50 gal tank

Electric tongue jack

Load leveling hitch

A/C, Heater

Toilet, shower, and sink

3-100 gal fresh water tanks (300 gallons total)

5 exterior flood lights

Warn winch

Diamond Plate Floor & Ramp

Electric Brakes

Workbench & cabinets

Storage Loft (or sleeping area for 1 bed)

This trailer will haul a sandrail and up to 4 quads no problem. (At least that's what we used it for) We don't really have a need for it anymore since we sold our sandrail. I can get inside measurements if needed. The trailer is located in Apple Valley(High Desert).

25k obo

Leonard

(909) 664-3340-cell

lhudson@arcfasteners.com

Edited by DUNE13

300 gallons?? :laughing: wow!! nice trailer, good luck with the sale. was it painted to match a specific moho? and if so which one?

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, my father in law had it painted to match his Country Coach at the time. Sure made going out to the dunes easy! :thumb:

My buddy who races super late models has some interest in this.. I sent him the link.. I would love to see him get this.. Then I can borrow it ;)

:freakin_nuts: That's the best kind of friend to have! If he needs any measurements, just let me know.

• 3 months later...

I see new price but?

Is the asking price $27K I have a 16 foot haulmark cash and trade?

Mike

2003 Ultra Hauler Stacker

Box length: 26'

Overall length: 31'

Generator

Fuel Station W/50 gal tank

Electric tongue jack

Load leveling hitch

A/C, Heater

Toilet, shower, and sink

3-100 gal fresh water tanks (300 gallons total)

5 exterior flood lights

Warn winch

Diamond Plate Floor & Ramp

Electric Brakes

Workbench & cabinets

Storage Loft (or sleeping area for 1 bed)

This trailer will haul a sandrail and up to 4 quads no problem. (At least that's what we used it for) We don't really have a need for it anymore since we sold our sandrail. I can get inside measurements if needed. The trailer is located in Apple Valley(High Desert).

27k obo

Leonard

(909) 664-3340-cell

lhudson@arcfasteners.com

hey dont you live on kiowa road ?? didnt you sell the the blue playtech ? the one capt kllm owns ??

Yep, that's me. :D

Gotta sell some more sand stuff. Just seems like we don't get out as much as we used to, so we're selling this trailer now. We're keeping our toy hauler and quads and that's good enough for us to have fun. Less stuff to haul out too. How's Capt doing and how is the rail running? He was pretty stoked when he bought it. I hope he's still enjoying it.

Take care.

Dune13

I see new price but?

Is the asking price $27K I have a 16 foot haulmark cash and trade?

Mike

Hey sorry to get back to you so late. I don't get on here too often, spend most of my time on Glamisdunes.com. We're not really looking for any trades right now. We're trying to consolidate our stuff. Thanks for the offer. Yes the price has been lowered, and we're willing to negotiate. :freakin_nuts:

Thanks,

Dune13

Gotta sell some more sand stuff. Just seems like we don't get out as much as we used to, so we're selling this trailer now. We're keeping our toy hauler and quads and that's good enough for us to have fun. Less stuff to haul out too. How's Capt doing and how is the rail running? He was pretty stoked when he bought it. I hope he's still enjoying it.

Take care.

Dune13

Still HAPPY AS A CLAM!! Couple things to fix but nothing major as of yet.. I have probably put 5,000 miles on that car so far... if not more lol

Capt

Take care.

Dune13

he has more fun in that car than three normal rail owners combined :laughing: he makes the energiser bunny look like a lazy bum . that car gets worked !!! theres pics all over the sight if him jumping and wheelying. he wearing us out hes non stop !!! :DDRrocks:

LOL.....that's great that your having so much fun in that car!! It was a tough decision to sell it, but I'm glad it went to someone who really appreciates it. I'll look for you guys the next time we go out to Dumont. I'm thinking about maybe making a trip out there around Halloween, so I'll stop by and say :laughing: if we are out there.

Dune13

LOL.....that's great that your having so much fun in that car!! It was a tough decision to sell it, but I'm glad it went to someone who really appreciates it. I'll look for you guys the next time we go out to Dumont. I'm thinking about maybe making a trip out there around Halloween, so I'll stop by and say :laughing: if we are out there.

Dune13

do you know how much that bad boy weighs? thanks again for hauling captain clam's old subaru rail to me last year! kinda lookin for something with v8 or hyabusa now, (as long as i can steal it). i like the thought of taking rail and quads to the dunes at the same time but afraid that's a little heavy for the moho.

do you know how much that bad boy weighs? thanks again for hauling captain clam's old subaru rail to me last year! kinda lookin for something with v8 or hyabusa now, (as long as i can steal it). i like the thought of taking rail and quads to the dunes at the same time but afraid that's a little heavy for the moho.

Hey Randy, I don't know the weight of the trailer off hand, sorry. I will tell you though that it is fairly heavy. I'll take a look at it when I'm at home and post it for you later. We towed it with a Country Coach and it handled it just fine, and the owner before us had a Monaco that he towed it with.

Dune13

he has more fun in that car than three normal rail owners combined :beercheers: he makes the energiser bunny look like a lazy bum . that car gets worked !!! theres pics all over the sight if him jumping and wheelying. he wearing us out hes non stop !!! :slap:

Thats funny Bob, Tina says the same thing about him!!!!!! :idiot:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...