My new toy...

My4DrGSR

Just wanted to share my excitement, picked it up Friday... :laughing: :smoker: :lol:

My new-to-me Tacoma TRD 4x4, I made room in the garage for it too, right next to my other toy:

post-2222-1211171509_thumb.jpg

post-2222-1211171681_thumb.jpg

awesome!...now you need to change your screen neame to My4DrTACO

Guest Crasher

Congrats missy!! :laughing: I can attest that it is just as nice inside as it is on the outside!! :smoker: I know you've been wanting one for quite some time.....Woo hoo!!! :blah::lol:

:booty: Actually, that's a good one Cole, Except I would make it My4DrTRD... hmmm ... And hell naw to Pete, not da mama, NOT DA MAMA :black: Thanks everyone, I'll be lovin it even more once I get to take my quad out in it, gotta break THEM BOTH in right ;):D

you girls are starting a trend i see...hmmmmmmm :booty:

LOL no trend! Can't have too many tacomamas! Duniemonkie and I still support the big girl chevy trucks :black:

Major koodos Amanda, and I really do like My4drTaco! :booty:

LOL no trend! Can't have too many tacomamas! Duniemonkie and I still support the big girl chevy trucks :black:

Major koodos Amanda, and I really do like My4drTaco! :booty:

I like the name my4drtaco Just has to make sure to stay away from balltoe's

:booty:

post-638-1211300528_thumb.jpg

:booty:

Edited by warrior07

dont need no stinkin ramps.. just a 2x4 and a motorcycle ramp.. and ride that b*tch up there.. just like that one assclown did over halloween last year as we watching him flip his bike over backwards while we laughed at him... and lauged even harder when he contiplated doing it again..

:freakin_nuts: niiice. This was the truck I wanted 2 years ago when I ended up with the exploder since I couldn't afford the truck yet, bad idea to think an SUV would do the trick, lol. All's good now, and Foxy gave me some cool info for Taco stuff, so soon as my car sells I can get my chit all hooked up... I'll be getting ramps before we take the quad out for the break-in-the-new-motor trip. I can't wait :) :freakin_nuts:

:freakin_nuts: niiice. This was the truck I wanted 2 years ago when I ended up with the exploder since I couldn't afford the truck yet, bad idea to think an SUV would do the trick, lol. All's good now, and Foxy gave me some cool info for Taco stuff, so soon as my car sells I can get my chit all hooked up... I'll be getting ramps before we take the quad out for the break-in-the-new-motor trip. I can't wait :) :freakin_nuts:

When you look for ramps, try getting the ones that are connected in the middle with a hinge and just folds in half...then you dont have to worry about them kicking out from under you when loading with paddles..I think I got mine from an Ebay store pretty cheap, I can't check right now but ya know I'll get you the info :laughoff: .

Edited by Foxysandchick