Who's staying in town for Memorial Weekend?

dunefreak

yeah im headin to the lake

kinda pissed with the $H!++Y weather :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

last weekend it was 103 this weekend theyre talkin of possible showers

wouldnt it be awesome to be a weatherman....a job where u never have to be right

but yeah...gonna get back on my jet ski...have the barrel roll landed by the end of the season lol :laughoff: :freakin_nuts:

sitting around the house twiddlin my thumbs... I might rebuild the tranny in the samurai if im feeling up to it.. or at least pull it and get the new one ready to go in.. also have the transfer case to do as well so i dont know yet. :D

I am pretty much working every day this weekend so if you want to spend some time talking about the dunes instead of going just come by the shop anytime after 1PM.

Yeah, stuck staying in town for a three day. Will be having a car club BBQ at the house sunday, was hoping to use the pool like I did last weekend, but the d@mn thing dropped 10 degrees since last weekend.

yeah im headin to the lake

kinda pissed with the $H!++Y weather :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

last weekend it was 103 this weekend theyre talkin of possible showers

wouldnt it be awesome to be a weatherman....a job where u never have to be right

but yeah...gonna get back on my jet ski...have the barrel roll landed by the end of the season lol :laughoff: :freakin_nuts:

If the rain goes away.. we are at Willow Springs tomorrow and probably castaic sunday morning for a while.

I see your from So Cal

Do you have a boat? or just the ski?

if you have a boat.. we'll be in the back cove unless the weather sucks

Cal City for us, squeeze in more more dirt trip before summer. If anyone's in the area stop on by, we're usually at 140th and George near the prison. Seabreeze class-A w/Carson enclosed, white Z400, black Z400, red Outlaw 90... all have little green pennants that say "Regulatorz" :freakin_nuts:

Cal City for us, squeeze in more more dirt trip before summer. If anyone's in the area stop on by, we're usually at 140th and George near the prison. Seabreeze class-A w/Carson enclosed, white Z400, black Z400, red Outlaw 90... all have little green pennants that say "Regulatorz" :freakin_nuts:

dam its gunna be hot there

im already in the moutains lol

i was going to elmirage or the D but it started to rain hard here and we never packed up..

dam that means its probably gunna rain here to :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :laughoff: well im at home anywayz so??? im heading up to moutains today my bad lol

If the rain goes away.. we are at Willow Springs tomorrow and probably castaic sunday morning for a while.

I see your from So Cal

yeah we got a deck boat

we leave it up at the lake we go to tho

up by fresno

turns out the weather was worse than i thought

ill get some pics up later but it rained on and off saturday and all day sunday

not wanting to waste a day...we went out for a jet ski ride sunday

and me bein on my stand up...there aint no way to ride that thing without fallin

so i went into the water a couple times...50 degrees air and 70 degrees water

rain stung a little but it was worth it

I see your from So Cal

yeah we got a deck boat

we leave it up at the lake we go to tho

up by fresno

turns out the weather was worse than i thought

ill get some pics up later but it rained on and off saturday and all day sunday

not wanting to waste a day...we went out for a jet ski ride sunday

and me bein on my stand up...there aint no way to ride that thing without fallin

so i went into the water a couple times...50 degrees air and 70 degrees water

rain stung a little but it was worth it

:laughoff: What's a matter with you people. Dumont was gorgeous on Sunday!!! DAAAAY RIIIIIDE!!!! :breakdance:

It was nice and cool...with mostly cloudy skies. The sand was epic!

Where's the pics and trip report, ma facka!!?? :breakdance: :angry2: :dope::driver:

Come on!

sitting around the house twiddlin my thumbs... I might rebuild the tranny in the samurai if im feeling up to it.. or at least pull it and get the new one ready to go in.. also have the transfer case to do as well so i dont know yet. :D

Went to work on the samurai, got a good shaft in it still a vibration.. put it in the garage went to move it on saturday and it wouldnt start.. damn freaky wiring of zukifreaks.. then after i got it started i noticed it sputtering looked under the hood and a nice puddle of fuel on the intake.. GREAT now what.. Looks like a copper crush washer sprung a leak and the fuel regulator is leakin too.. if it aint one thing its another..

Where's the pics and trip report, ma facka!!?? :idea::thumb::lol::DDRrocks:

Come on!

:coocoo: I failed on pics. We rode for 3-4 hours with one lunch break in the middle. I was too busy trying to up my riding skills to think about pics. :DDRrocks: