stolen yfz 450

Just yesterday i come home from buying new tires for my truck, i go into the garage and 1 of my bike is stolen. Called the cops and the csi team. There were no finger prints. They broke the glass on the garage door and pulled down the manual lift lever. I had 4 bikes in the garage. 06 custom banshee, 2 2006 thumpstar 125 pitbikes, and 2006 yamaha yfz 450. i also had a flat screen in garage, bunch of tools, custom stereo equiptment, and snowboards. The only thing they took was the 2006 yfz. It is blue, with douglas blue label rims with skat trak haulers, a yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust. Most of the factory stickers that came on it are off. It also has 2 prodesign stickers on the gas tank, they are also blue. Another thing about it is on the front right tire, one of the lug nuts is missing due to thread being stripped on the hub. there is a reward of 1000 to whoever finds it for me. Person that took it is in his 20's and was driving a white chevy cargo van neighbors say. let me know if anyone has any info regarding it thanks. this bike was taken from the southern highlands area of las vegas. Cant wait to find this guy.

Ben 7023748059

Just yesterday i come home from buying new tires for my truck, i go into the garage and 1 of my bike is stolen. Called the cops and the csi team. There were no finger prints. They broke the glass on the garage door and pulled down the manual lift lever. I had 4 bikes in the garage. 06 custom banshee, 2 2006 thumpstar 125 pitbikes, and 2006 yamaha yfz 450. i also had a flat screen in garage, bunch of tools, custom stereo equiptment, and snowboards. The only thing they took was the 2006 yfz. It is blue, with douglas blue label rims with skat trak haulers, a yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust. Most of the factory stickers that came on it are off. It also has 2 prodesign stickers on the gas tank, they are also blue. Another thing about it is on the front right tire, one of the lug nuts is missing due to thread being stripped on the hub. there is a reward of 1000 to whoever finds it for me. Person that took it is in his 20's and was driving a white chevy cargo van neighbors say. let me know if anyone has any info regarding it thanks. this bike was taken from the southern highlands area of las vegas. Cant wait to find this guy.

Ben 7023748059

I will keep an eye out for it ! do you have the vin # ?