Coral Pink on the 4th Of July

YamaPimp

I will be going out on the 1st of July to mark out 2 acres with concrete stakes :whoop: so if you need a spot let me know and we will try and help you out as it has benn busy there the last three weekends in a row.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be going out on the 1st of July to mark out 2 acres with concrete stakes :freakin_nuts: so if you need a spot let me know and we will try and help you out as it has benn busy there the last three weekends in a row.

I was thinking about going. I called to reserve a spot but it was full. Can you ride directly to the dunes from your spot? I have never been there, the lady told me you can only ride to the dune area from the campground or the meadows. Anywhere else you have to trailer is that true?

Grey........

I hope you are joking about staking off a HUGE area. The meadows is small and it is people that stake off Huge areas for just a couple of rigs that ruins it for others. I know you want to make a circle, but up there space is limited and it already gets packed as it is. Its not like dumont. Anyway we are going to try and be up there, so if you see us, stop by and say hi! :freakin_nuts:

im sure he is talking about the meadows and yes you can ride right from there onto the dunes. just dry camping in a dirt lot it is a small space so getting there late will make it tough to find a spot. nice area there is a big sand trail area right out of camp on the top of the hill to the left.

if you look up the memorial day trip report you can see pics and a map to the meadows

We were there from Thursday morning till yesterday. Weather was great, 90's during the day, 50's at night.

Bert & Ashley great to see you! Nice meeting your families too!

The morning we left I rolled my foot/ankle when I was making the bed, got home dropped the trailer at the house and spent 2 hours at Quick Care, nothing broke but MAJOR bruising. Wrapped and on crutches now.

I don't even have a good crash story to go with this one. Still had a great time. There was hardly anyone there. Pretty mellow weekend.

Had an awesome time.

Nice seeing Jill and Charlie.Madilyn loved the cookies and ice cream.

My family thought you guys are awesome and very nice people.My father inlaw could talk to Charlie all night long.

That sucks about your ankle.Heal up quick.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

We were there from Thursday morning till yesterday. Weather was great, 90's during the day, 50's at night.

Bert & Ashley great to see you! Nice meeting your families too!

The morning we left I rolled my foot/ankle when I was making the bed, got home dropped the trailer at the house and spent 2 hours at Quick Care, nothing broke but MAJOR bruising. Wrapped and on crutches now.

I don't even have a good crash story to go with this one. Still had a great time. There was hardly anyone there. Pretty mellow weekend.

That stinks, hope you feel better soon. At least it happened on the last day. We will have to rename this smiley after you :think: