Easter Weekend Report

HappyHour

Ok everybody, how did the weekend go? How was the weather and the crowds? How were the dunes, etc., etc., etc.,..................inquiring minds want to know.................... :beercheers:

:laughing::thumb: :fro: :headbang: :laughoff::drinkbeer: :redhat: :rockon::rockwoot::thumb::woo_hoo:

Oh BTW.............HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!............. :hello:

Edited by HappyHour

kenny that was NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I thought trying to run him over in the truck was bad.. yikes.

Had a great time for the night i was out there

WELL WE'RE HOME AND UNPACKED. HAD A GOOD WEEKEND :D NOT TO BAD TODAY THE WIND WAS JUST TO MUCH :laughing: NOW ITS TIME TO EAT :thumb: AND HEAD TO BED

Edited by cdavego

Lots of good times had by all. lol lol kenny was definately outta control. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY outta control. lol lol nothing on film, so we will pretend it didnt happen, although im sure we will all be in therapy for years to come from the sight of his full moon!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Wanna say thanks to everyone for a wonderful weekend. This is a great bunch of people, and im really glad to have met you all.

although for all who saw me take my drunken spill over petes steps running away with pauly pauls drink, yeah, it left several marks. lol lol

Good times!!!! :happydrunks:

had a great time once again. glad to meet some people this time around

thank you to everyone :happydrunks: loved movie nite at the dunes thanks pete,ross and anyone else :laughoff: and yea we will try, but don't think it will happen.. forget the 4 wheeler streaker :laughoff: can't wait till next time :laughoff:

What a fun trip it was! :woo_hoo: The weather was a lil nasty at times, but there were times when the weather couldn't have been better too! Friday was all wind and rain from late morning into the afternoon. Saturday was nice. The dunes were great. We went for a rain ride on Friday afternoon when it got wet and that was fun! :blury: Although I came up on my buddy in the dunes where his friend had JUST rolled his brand new Carr 1 sandrail. It was his first trip out w/ the car. :laughoff: Luckily he was okay and for the most part the car was too, but there was a smashed windshield, a damaged light rack full of HID's laying in the sand, and a smashed up once-nicely painted roof. :(

We went on some really fun fast buggy rides. My sandrail ran great!! :boxer::woo_hoo: It's about time too! Ends up number 4 cyl injector was bad and after replacing it- the car ran perfect all weekend.

Potluck was a success again! Thanks to all who helped out and make it what it was. :D Ken, that chili was da bomb! :blury::happydrunks:

post-3-1145238582_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145238628_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145238779_thumb.jpg

Saturday Sand~Snake's trailing arm broke in the dunes way behind comp. :laughoff: Sandunesaddict pulled it out of the dunes w/ his car and then we went and got my truck and flatbed to tow it back. That was actually really fun. I haven't ever been duning w/ a trailer before! :laughoff: The Dmax was rippin! :headbang:

post-3-1145239052_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145239108_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145239173_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145239247_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145239321_thumb.jpg

Don's car broke too. He broke his stub axle Thursday before I got there. That really sucked. :laughoff::( BUmmer, but at least we still got to hang out and have some good ol fun though, Don. :thumb:

Saturday night was crazy fun! Between the grubbin, drinkin, movie projector, and lil party we had goin over at comp...man it was some goooood times. It was definitley an awesome trip to finish the season off with! :redhat:

had a great time once again. glad to meet some people this time around

thank you to everyone :happydrunks: loved movie nite at the dunes thanks pete,ross and anyone else :laughoff: and yea we will try, but don't think it will happen.. forget the 4 wheeler streaker :laughoff: can't wait till next time :laughoff:

Ya, i saw the full moon on the calender for the weekend... but no one saw that one coming. I am gonna treat lt like a UFO sighting... i saw "something" but i,m not quite sure WHAT IT WAS ??????? bobby

As far as bad things happening this had to be the worst trip this season for me. I had all sorts of stuff break but I still had a great time. Anytime I get a chance to hang out with my DDR family it always makes things better. It was great seeing everybody and it was nice to meet some new people(even the crazy ones). The potluck turned out great and I think we might have started a new tradition. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again real soon. October can't get here fast enough.

:happydrunks: (this little guy is so cool)

i was thinkin the same thing don about the potluck. duning vegas style with a buffet everytrip out. that was a great way for everyone to get together instead of all going in our own little place to eat. i believe that will be the norm from now on. wanted to say goodby but you must have left when i went on my last ride. good seein you again, along with everyone else. its fun meeting new friends. cant believe after almost seven years of working around ken aside from a few hi's never really met. good hangin out with you ken. also cmyfirepole and his wife. [ sorry wife, i forgot your name already :laughoff: ] lets see, who else, i have a sh*tty memory, smurf, scott, dave, cant foget the other two hermanos, oh hell! everbody that was there! fun times except my kid burning up my banshee motor first time on it. i said keep the motor revving but he took it it to the extreme. damn it! :laughoff:

I had a great time :laughoff::blury::laughoff: :redhat: It was great for me to meet some of you guys that I only knew you from online. to put faces to names. Superdave (and mrs superdave) Cdavego and Dunesmurf and Cmyfirepole and his wife. :happydrunks: . Chris and cityblondie. Scott and his wife Kimberly, damn they had to make a long haul!! To much fun :laughoff: I was to busy having fun to take many pitures but here is one I like. It is right after the rain stopped and the sun started to shine

post-416-1145285261_thumb.jpg

Oh and pete!!??

sweet site :boxer:

Edited by Ken's Colors

We had a great time...and thanks to everyone for keeping it real (crazy or not). It was nice to meet everyone. I'm not going to attempt to name them all since there were so many....and it's still only Monday morning. -_- I'm sure I'll miss a few names.

Saturday night was a blast :happydrunks: ....and the UFO sighting....well I'm just trying to forget that part. :laughoff::laughoff: but it sure was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. The potluck was killer (great chilli Ken) and the movie bumped it up a notch for us.

Shery (the wife) is still talking about jumping in Original Pimp's car!!! Thanks again dude...that's gonna help me get one sooner, I hope. :laughoff:

Edited by cmyfirepole

What a way to end the season! :laughoff: I think I am almost sober today! :laughoff: It was great partying and riding with all of you this year! :laughoff: See you guys at the lake until October! :happydrunks:

Back from the duuuuuunnnnessss :coocoo: :headbang: Just got back. It took us around 3 hours once we left Baker after stopping for lunch at the Mad Greek. I have driven by that place hundreds of times and never eaten there. I will have to dtop by there again!

What a great weekend! We all had a great time. My son said that was his best trip ever and his first time to the dunes. Oh boy did he like that paddle tire!

Thanks to all of you who took him for a ride in your rails! He was REALLY stoked on that!

Thanks again to everybody at the camp site for a great time and great company. It was nice meeting all of you!

The ride after the rain the Friday was epic o my 2 wheeler without paddles!!! Saturday, could not have been to much nicer and Sunday was definately a bit "breezy" :laughing:

We left this morning and today looked like it was going to be the best day yet! Too bad we had to leave.

Please let us know when you guys are going to get back together for another trip! We would love to come back down or up!

Hey Rhino King,

I hear you are into RC Helicopters?????? Is it true?? If so, we have got to talk! You probably know me!

Thanks again!!!

Scott

Edited by scott

Back from the duuuuuunnnnessss :headbang: :headbang: Just got back. It took us around 3 hours once we left Baker after stopping for lunch at the Mad Greek. I have driven by that place hundreds of times and never eaten there. I will have to dtop by there again!

What a great weekend! We all had a great time. My son said that was his best trip ever and his first time to the dunes. Oh boy did he like that paddle tire!

Thanks to all of you who took him for a ride in your rails! He was REALLY stoked on that!

Thanks again to everybody at the camp site for a great time and great company. It was nice meeting all of you!

The ride after the rain the Friday was epic o my 2 wheeler without paddles!!! Saturday, could not have been to much nicer and Sunday was definately a bit "breezy" :laughing:

We left this morning and today looked like it was going to be the best day yet! Too bad we had to leave.

Please let us know when you guys are going to get back together for another trip! We would love to come back down or up!

Hey Rhino King,

I hear you are into RC Helicopters?????? Is it true?? If so, we have got to talk! You probably know me!

Thanks again!!!

Scott

every thing r/c :coocoo: Edited by rhino king