Easter Weekend Report

HappyHour

no but im friends with danny and alan sabo

I know Danny and Alan very well! Danny and Alan a great guys and unbelievable pilots!!Alan Szabo senior is a great dad! I wish my dad was like that! Tell them that you met me (Scott Leif)! They will laugh! It is a small world! I have known them for several years. I own a RC Heli shop myself and got into RC Heli's years back. Damn hobby turned into a money pit/business. Fortunately my income comes from my computer business other wise I would starve!

Is it true that Alan is flying the Synergy now? I just heard a rumor and now I think I need to call my buddy Todd Bennet or Jason Krause to find out if this is true!

Have you met Chris Tylo? He used to work for me and just recently moved back to Vegas to be with his family. He is a great pilot as well. Not nearly as good as the Szabo's but likely the best in Vegas next to them.

every thing r/c :angry:

Do you know Zoom's Heli? An RC Heli shop in Los Angeles or do you ever go to Fun Fly's?

no but im friends with danny and alan sabo

I know Danny and Alan very well! Danny and Alan a great guys and unbelievable pilots!!Alan Szabo senior is a great dad! I wish my dad was like that! Tell them that you met me (Scott Leif)! They will laugh! It is a small world! I have known them for several years. I own a RC Heli shop myself and got into RC Heli's years back. Damn hobby turned into a money pit/business. Fortunately my income comes from my computer business other wise I would starve!

Is it true that Alan is flying the Synergy now? I just heard a rumor and now I think I need to call my buddy Todd Bennet or Jason Krause to find out if this is true!

Have you met Chris Tylo? He used to work for me and just recently moved back to Vegas to be with his family. He is a great pilot as well. Not nearly as good as the Szabo's but likely the best in Vegas next to them.

:dunno:post-3-1145468580_thumb.png post-3-1145468600_thumb.png

:dunno:

Damn everyone, I was really just playing around with the whole "off topic/ start a new thread" smiley guys. :finger::flipoff: and so much for just trying to keep this place somewhat organized. :thumb:

Let's get the Easter trip back on track now....

Tacomama and sand~snake cruising Taco's new golf cart

post-3-1145579273_thumb.jpg

Look at the look on OGP's face (on the left). He doesn't look like he trusts everyone holding the car up when we were working on it. :laughoff:

post-3-1145579587_thumb.jpg

Pete that looks liek a rather familiar posistion!!! OHHH yaaaa... baberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt!!!!!! Nothing like changing wheels in the bottom of a bowl to find out you gotta be towed out anyways... lol

Pete that looks liek a rather familiar posistion!!! OHHH yaaaa... baberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt!!!!!! Nothing like changing wheels in the bottom of a bowl to find out you gotta be towed out anyways... lol

yep! That sucked we should have just left the paddle on there. The desert tire just dragged anyways. :rolleyes::finger::beercheers:

Some more pics from Easter I just found in the camera....

when the weather was gettin crappy on Friday....

post-3-1145825961_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145826029_thumb.jpg

When it got real nasty and started to rain hard was when we started :mc_smiley: in the toyhauler.....This pic is from inside the t/h where it was nice and cozy and dry. :D :mc_smiley:

post-3-1145826133_thumb.jpg