BITD Terrible's 250 4/29

pjcnlv

I have a friend that is racing in that one....I'm supposed to help out! Man am I glad someone started this thread....I almost forgot. :blink:

He just sent me the full course layout and the start times.......Looks like a killer race.

Edited by cmyfirepole

My buddy, who co-drives and does the welding, just sent me some pics of their front A-Arm setup on the Explorer. They are only allowed 15" of travel in his class and they are switching over to dual King shocks up front.

Pretty beefy.....little ugly....but it's racing and it's been proven!!

post-475-1146082201_thumb.jpg

post-475-1146082118_thumb.jpg

....also that's a picture of the driver and the new paint scheme. Props to the guy for racing in his physical state!! :blink:

post-475-1146082242_thumb.jpg

I have a friend that is racing in that one....I'm supposed to help out! Man am I glad someone started this thread....I almost forgot. :blink:

He just sent me the full course layout and the start times.......Looks like a killer race.

so you guys are goin? bring sherry with ya!! or is she goin to be helping her mom?

so you guys are goin? bring sherry with ya!! or is she goin to be helping her mom?

No...family comes first in our house. I had to back out even though I hate doing that. If I was going, fctryblack84 and I would have been wherever we were needed to support my buddies team.

Edited by cmyfirepole

A great weekend! Super racing action!

Here is one of my photos. More to come.

web_06tt250_vildosola1.jpg

SuperDave stopped by with friends. You should have come back later when the lunch buffet was out.

man, i wish we would have. went back and got caught up in our own thing, some more people showed up at our camp. will make it a point to next time. we had a blast and are going to make that trip alot more often now. will make some plans next time and try out your camp spot there behind the dunes. :D

man, i wish we would have. went back and got caught up in our own thing, some more people showed up at our camp. will make it a point to next time. we had a blast and are going to make that trip alot more often now. will make some plans next time and try out your camp spot there behind the dunes. :D

All good! We had a late one Friday night. I was clawing around for cheap energy Saturday.

The only downside of the west side is washboard aspect of the road.

Our next trip is likely up to Sand Hollow.

some guys there told us they were getting nothing but air crossing valley view on the way back in. gonna be sure to check that out next year.

This is a good spot for the Vegas to Reno race too. It's usually too hot then though.

some guys there told us they were getting nothing but air crossing valley view on the way back in. gonna be sure to check that out next year.

I can see that happening.....they probably cleared the whole road!! :thumb: If I'm not helping out my buddy in the pits, I think I'm going to attend also!!

This is a good spot for the Vegas to Reno race too. It's usually too hot then though.

never too hot to watch racing. i was out there in the middle of july for the score terrible 250's before they decided it was too hot to run that race. had to have been at least 120 out but as long as i have my easy up and plenty of beer and water im there. :D

never too hot to watch racing. i was out there in the middle of july for the score terrible 250's before they decided it was too hot to run that race. had to have been at least 120 out but as long as i have my easy up and plenty of beer and water im there. :D

That was the hottest I have ever seen it at a race. Good action though especially along the gas pipeline.

We'll be tailgating over night at the Terrible's Cup race again this year. Last year we smoked up 2 dozen full racks of Baby back ribs.

we will be there. good possibility we may be working that race. we worked the laughlin race and the guys we worked with also do the terribles cup. i dont know if you know bill wik with score but he sets us up. we also work the primm 300 everyyear. we used to have a great checkpoint at the rairoad tressel were they came out and through one side and came back on the other. that new deal with the land being sold for the supposed airport put the kiebosh on that. :P we need to hook up this time. you have the food thing down. off topic but i need a bus trans for my champ car. if you know where i can score one let me know please.

we will be there. good possibility we may be working that race. we worked the laughlin race and the guys we worked with also do the terribles cup. i dont know if you know bill wik with score but he sets us up. we also work the primm 300 everyyear. we used to have a great checkpoint at the rairoad tressel were they came out and through one side and came back on the other. that new deal with the land being sold for the supposed airport put the kiebosh on that. :P we need to hook up this time. you have the food thing down. off topic but i need a bus trans for my champ car. if you know where i can score one let me know please.

Yep, I know Bill Wik. Good for you helping out. Do you go to the baja races? The 500 is coming up fast!! Almost 400 entries!!!! FORTY Trophy Trucks!

Edited by pjcnlv