4th of July Death @ Dumont

12:44 p.m.: Carson man killed in Dumont Dunes ATV crash

Article Created: 07/05/2008 12:44:44 PM PDT

A 22-year-old Carson man was died Friday after being ejected from an all-terrain vehicle in the Dumont Dunes Recreational Vehicle Park, north of Baker.

Eberardo Gutierrez lost control of his vehicle and was ejected, the coroner's office said. Gutierrez, who was wearing a helmet, was pronounced dead at the scene at 5:46 p.m. The California Highway Patrol is investigating the incident.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/breakingnews/ci_9790342

pretty sad....especially in the heat out there....

This gets updated frequently and has quite a few OHV reports. Seems to be mostly El Mirage and Johnson Valley/Stoddard Wells but Dumont hits it a few times a year, and of course the lake and the river.

Be safe ya'll.

Posted this under the Fourth of July thread under Happenings Cheese. Guess some have missed it so I'll do it up over here too. Sobering reading...

This gets updated frequently and has quite a few OHV reports. Seems to be mostly El Mirage and Johnson Valley/Stoddard Wells but Dumont hits it a few times a year, and of course the lake and the river.

Be safe ya'll.

Posted this under the Fourth of July thread under Happenings Cheese. Guess some have missed it so I'll do it up over here too. Sobering reading...

wow...quite the list there ACE

thanks...i saved it in my favorites