Ice House Lounge

dunefreak

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome that you wrote them Jodi, I thought about it but decided it's a big waste of time, expecially since I've had to deal with other retarded places/ppl lately that have to do with things that actually cost me money, so I decided to let this one go. Plus I really don't think they'll do anything to make good, so therefore not worth the time. I have however realized this week that there are alot more places in town doing live band stuff, so we'll have to start checking them out instead and seeing which ones are good and which ones blow.

But that's another thread, I'll post in that when I have a chance :)

ok i'm off topic about this one but heads up on the ultra lounge just got this in a email :laughing:

Hey Everyone,

Effective immediately we are no longer continuing our Ultra Happy Hour on Thursdays.

We are also adding a new promotion called Patio Sessions to the mix. This promotion will take place from 10pm-2am on Friday and Saturday Nights and will feature our new resident DJ -Michael Toast mashing up the best of rock, hip hop and electro house. DJ Michael Toast has played for many celebrities including: Pamela Anderson, Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Gene Simmons, Dave Navarro, Tommy Lee, Val Kilmer, Jason Giambi, Jay Z, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, NSYNC, Motorhead, Lil Kim and DMX.

Below you will find our bottle list. If you purchase a bottle during our Ultra Happy Hour (6pm-10pm) we will discount each bottle by $100! If you would like to book a table in advance please feel free to email, or call me.

Thanks,

David Rivera

davidr@theultraloungelv.com