I hate it when I see this...

dunefreak

Kids that are WAY too small for the bikes they are riding.:happydrunks: It's the number one reason why kids get hurt out there. When they can barely reach the damn pegs, how can they have control of the bike. :angry2:

(the pic is a little blurry, but you get the idea :angry2: )

The bike is a YFZ450 too!

post-3-1132536935_thumb.jpg

was this taken veterans day weekend i saw several kids around comp hill riding banshees and yfz's going up the hill and not even have a clue as to what is going on. its obvious when they all of a sudden make a turn to come back down without even paying attention to others around them. do the rangers enforce any of this on the bigger weekends.

That tweeks my A$$ too. thats what they need to enforce out there. Not to vent, but I got a $175.00 dollar ticket for moving my quad 15 feet with my helmet on my lap and a beer in my hand. I know rules are rules, but for the love of God please pick the important things to enforce!!!!

For sure, some of the bigger quads for 16+....but think back to when you were a kid. You think you're indestructable and want to ride the "big boy" quad like you're dad or older brother. It's ultimately up to the parents to control what their kids ride. For sure you need to be able to reach the controls and pegs at the very minimum. I personally know of kids younger than 16 that can tear up the dunes on a banshee or 450...probably way better than me. I personally would have my son wait until he's physically able to handle a bike as well as the skill to do it....it could be 16, 12, or if he sucks, 35. :beercheers: