North DDR Wednesday Bowling Nite

sand chick

Well since Mike and I aren't bowling on Thursday's any longer........ and we both still wanted a bowling nite...

We decided we would do bowling on Wednesday Night's at the Santa Fe at 7:00pm

I know alot of you do the Wild Wasted Wednesdays at PT's. But we thought we could have just as much fun over here on the Northend of town! Plus it gives those that have kiddies a chance to come out and join in some :shots::dunno::laughing::think::think::dunno: fun without the extra cost of a babysitter!!

Any one else interested?

Edited by sand chick

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd be down if it wasn't so far. :laughing:

:shots: Thats what we keep saying about meeting up with you guys on Weds. :( We want to go but its sooo far! Then on the weeks have have the kids we would be out anyway! So damnit we will make our own fun on this side! :D:dunno:

And bowling is a blast even if your not.... **ummm cough cough** good at it! Makes for good laughs though! :D

We used to go all the time. I haven't been in quite a while now. I'm not even that great either, but it's cool just hanging out w/ friends and changing each other's names to some stupid chit on the screen while the other one is bowling. :shots::laughing:

So now we'll have to do one one the norF end of town and the south-izzle. Didn't Wild Fire buy Renata's and Sunset Lanes? Hmmm, bar AND bowling :laughing:

Yes!! It's 1$ games all through the month of July kinda a long wait but who cares when you can sit and have a drink. We went there once with the kiddies it's kinda nice but only like 18 lanes.

Well it's Wednesday... Whacked Out Bowling tonight or Way Cheap Wasted Wednesday?

Well since we couldn't get anyone to commit to it and all you people live in henderson we will have to try and work on the bowling thing for next week. We could do Jodi's birthday bowling.

Guest Crasher

Well since we couldn't get anyone to commit to it and all you people live in henderson we will have to try and work on the bowling thing for next week. We could do Jodi's birthday bowling.

I'm down for that!! :banghead::headbang1:

I meant for bowling on this side of town, I thought there were some fellow "southerners" that were interested.

So we are NOT going this week then.

Start up next week July 30th for the Wednesday Bowling DDR Northside SantaFe @7pm!

Holy Hell, the birthday party starts early, guess I am making up for past years!! :banghead::headbang1:

I'm up for the drive if it's for Jodi's b-day. :laughoff: Just let us know where and when and we're there! yiah yiah bitchezzz :laughoff::laughing:

We are going bowling regurdless! It just happens to be the day before my birthday! ANY excuse will work!!

Yiah! Yiah! :laughoff: .

Wednesday July 30th at 7pm at the Santa Fe!

Northside DDR Bowling!

Laughs, Good Times, Drinks and who really cares about scores!

Bring the kids, or not! We'll have Mike's this week!

:lol::slap::lol::lol::slap::laughoff::laughoff:

Stacey you and I are on for dinner on Thursday!! Hells yeah! Sushi yummy yummy! :laughing::D

Edited by sand chick

We are going bowling regurdless! It just happens to be the day before my birthday! ANY excuse will work!!

Yiah! Yiah! :whistle: .

Wednesday July 30th at 7pm at the Santa Fe!

Northside DDR Bowling!

Laughs, Good Times, Drinks and who really cares about scores!

Bring the kids, or not! We'll have Mike's this week!

:blink::blah::idiot: :kitty: :lol::beercheers::flipoff:

Stacey you and I are on for dinner on Thursday!! Hells yeah! Sushi yummy yummy! :flipoff::D

Hey Jodi if you two want some DAMN GOOD SUSHI check out Sapporos. It's on this side of town though, stephanie and sunset. Best sushi I've ever had!

This is just too damn funny. b*tch and moan about all we talk about is bowling on my site and here she is tryin to start up her own bowling night., lol

We still bowl every thursdaY if you ever want to grow up and appoligize for all the bullshit you started. Until then peace out. And If I never see ya again, SO WHAT!!! LOL