DR.D

ltr450

I did a job today for "Doug Dubach" not too much just some small plumbing repairs around his shop. This guy has like a yamaha paradise going on back there, from 450s two and four wheelers and all others. I would say about 25 to 30 bike in are just for testing and about 10 race bikes on hand. Got a chance too talk too him for a bit, and he's just a down to earth nice guy. Right before I left he comes up too me and ask " so do you like to ride" O-hell ya. I thought that he was inviting me out for run. So what do you ride and I told him a ltr-450 and he gave me a funny look like :wub::headbang1: and he said I'll be right back.went out too his shop and came back with a box. I what you too try this out, and let me know what you think. It was a brand new exhaust system for my LTR :headbang1: Thanx DR.D

http://www.dubachracing.com/ post-3227-1216775948_thumb.jpg

That's a sweet hook up...So If you go to the night drags are you going to show up Friday night and sleep in your truck until Saturday night????? :banghead::headbang1:

I think that might not be such a bad idea :shocked::banghead::coocoo:

your going to need more than just a pipe to whoop my arse.buggy :finger: wont be ready by the night drags but come october all your seeing is the new engine cage.but what a great score pete :laughing: .does he have another one cause my 450 is going to be jealous.i will call you this weekend to set up our plans :flipoff: to go to the night drags.cant wait for this season to start.did he say anything about needing to do some fuel mapping changes?or will the cherry bomb work just fine?

your going to need more than just a pipe to whoop my arse.buggy :finger: wont be ready by the night drags but come october all your seeing is the new engine cage.but what a great score pete :laughing: .does he have another one cause my 450 is going to be jealous.i will call you this weekend to set up our plans :flipoff: to go to the night drags.cant wait for this season to start.did he say anything about needing to do some fuel mapping changes?or will the cherry bomb work just fine?

If you run a full exhaust with the stock airbox and filter it should be ok. I would invest in a pcIII if you have some sort of an intake because it will be lean.

your going to need more than just a pipe to whoop my arse.buggy :think: wont be ready by the night drags but come october all your seeing is the new engine cage.but what a great score pete :finger: .does he have another one cause my 450 is going to be jealous.i will call you this weekend to set up our plans :thumb: to go to the night drags.cant wait for this season to start.did he say anything about needing to do some fuel mapping changes?or will the cherry bomb work just fine?

Did another job next to dougs shop today .Someone stool their back water valve, bad for them but good for me :laughing: Seen doug and he ask so hows the pipe working out for ya. and if you need some help dialing it in let me know.....This guy is just too freaking cool.....ya if you want too go to the night drags. lets do this :flipoff: AS far as pipe go....I can probably get a good discount for DUMONT DUNE RIDERS if there is enough guys that are looking to get a pipe for there bikes