so no sh!t...there i was...

RAGDOLL MX

yesterday at the hard rock, i was working the pool for relax mondays...and 5 minutes before the pool was to close. i get a call of a domestic dispute. that a white male adult had slapped or struck his girlfriend, and he jumped into the pool and swam to the other side where i was. once he was postitivly identified. i walked up to him...(now this guy is 6'2"..and 210 pounds...iam 5'7" 180..) so i go up to him to see what the deal was. INSTANTLY...this TURD gets combative with me...so we end up going to the ground and while we were sailing ever so rapidly towards earth...this FAUKER BITES ME!!!!!!! right in the bicep!!!.....WTF!?!?!?!?...well he got a free bite..and then a free elbow to go with his meal...well in the process of him playing hungry hungry hippo...i heard a snap or a pop...and it came from my leg...well i paid no attention to it...his bite ended up breaking the skin...so i had to go to the hospitial for 4 hours..2 shots..4 viles of blood taken, and i was off.....THEN TODAY!!! i wasnt feeling all to well..my leg was hurting alot...so i ended up halfway through my shift going back to the hospitial...getting x rays on my leg...and guess what....its friggin broke!!!

yes broke...the same leg that i broke before....in the same place!!! i cant belive it!!!!...oh well iam not out of work..i was given desk duty...but i just cant belive it!!! AGAIN!!!!!

Damn! And I thought you were going to sign up for UFC next month!! :banghead::shocked:

And you never called me back last night! :headbang1: I sat up alllll night worried about the fact that you might be dying from rabies :coocoo: and the last message I got was of your feet! :banghead:

Guest Crasher

Holy sh*t!! He BIT YOU??? What a freak! Sorry to hear that your leg is broken again. That's insane!!! I would sue that effer! Call the Heavy Hitter!!!

ive got ANOTHER cast on..going to the doctor on thurs, friday for my leg..hopinh they pin and plate it this time..and going on tuesday for a follow up on the bite. and shot 2 of 3 for the bite....iam glad i saved my walking cast from the last time i broke it...a few loratabs and a beer and iam good.

Did he have a tattoo on his face and say "I'm gonna eat yo babies" in a high pitch voice?

Mighta been Tyson dude.

That's one of the classic Tyson quotes!!!!! :headbang1: Or did he say "I'll Eff you till you love me?" That's another classic!!!!

Sorry bout your leg, just get it hacked off!!! :banghead: