NEW VENDOR - NEEDING TIPS/ADVICE

capannaii

HEY EVERYONE,

I HAVE A NEW CLOTHING LINE COMING OUT SHORTLY CALLED GENERATION X, AND IT IS A OFF ROAD CLOTHING LINE/ MOTOCROSS WEAR. I WILL BE A NEW VENDOR TO DUMONT, AND WANTED SOME TIPS OR ADVICE FROM ANY CURRENT VENDORS... IF U HAVE ANY IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE... TEAR IT UP!

post-4028-1217094790_thumb.jpg

Be polite, there are some great vendors and some that seem as if they just do not want to be there..... I personally don't see how they make any money on the off weekends. With the price of fuel etc, I would reccomend sticking to the big weekends at first. Oh, and watch the weather in Baker, if winds are 30 plus mph it's not worth the money you will make to have your equipment / product destroyed. GOOD LUCK! :beercheers:

Be polite, there are some great vendors and some that seem as if they just do not want to be there..... I personally don't see how they make any money on the off weekends. With the price of fuel etc, I would reccomend sticking to the big weekends at first. Oh, and watch the weather in Baker, if winds are 30 plus mph it's not worth the money you will make to have your equipment / product destroyed. GOOD LUCK! :beercheers:

Thanks. I definatley appreciate the advice. I figured it would be best just to do the big weekends at first.

Hope to see you out there! Thanks again

Good luck with being a vendor hope that works out for ya. we'll stop buy and say hi. Oh and if you could get a license to sell beer and ice I would be all over that. We could be neighbors LOL

And welcome to the site!!!!

:beercheers:

Good luck with being a vendor hope that works out for ya. we'll stop buy and say hi. Oh and if you could get a license to sell beer and ice I would be all over that. We could be neighbors LOL

And welcome to the site!!!!

:beercheers:

I HEAR YOU... I THINK THE LIQUOR LICENSE WOULD BE A LITTLE HARDER TO GET THOUGH, BUT IT IS A THOUGHT... HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT THERE AND NICE TO MEET YOU! :offtopic:

Have some cute girl stuff!!! Us girls love to SHOP!!! :laughoff:

I'm always looking for cute t-shirts made for girls, beanies, hoodies, tank tops... Also, how about some cool stickers!

Have some cute girl stuff!!! Us girls love to SHOP!!! :whoop:

I'm always looking for cute t-shirts made for girls, beanies, hoodies, tank tops... Also, how about some cool stickers!

I have a womens line of clothing as well, so we have something for everyone.. I know how girls love to shop.