Next BLM/ TRT/ PUBLIC meeting on a SATURDAY

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^

:dope: your are going to stay up, cause I am going to get you a large Mocha Frapp at Terry's! I have ridden with you before and I already know :laughoff::lol::booty::whoop:

He!! yeah. Thats what I'm talkin' 'bout. but I'm not going to have anybody to talk to soooooo with that in mind I have some drivin' music that I can sing really loud to and not bug anyone.

He!! yeah. Thats what I'm talkin' 'bout. but I'm not going to have anybody to talk to soooooo with that in mind I have some drivin' music that I can sing really loud to and not bug anyone.

With all the peeps going, why r u driving by yourself??? We could always throw all your cans in the back of the burb and you, me and jodi can ride together?? But you cant sing!!!! :laughoff:

Remind me of where Terry's coffee shop is.....we're still debating on whether to stop by on our way out. Gotta head south from up in this neck of the cactus anywho. Smurf is riding with us in my Burb, so we have room too (smoker friendly ;) )

Remind me of where Terry's coffee shop is.....we're still debating on whether to stop by on our way out. Gotta head south from up in this neck of the cactus anywho. Smurf is riding with us in my Burb, so we have room too (smoker friendly ;) )

The address is in his signature! I am going to mapquest it. We should meet up first and then caravan to Terry's shop! :D

St Rose Pkwy to Seven Hills Drive, go south and its right on teh right hand side not far down at all. ;)

How long do these TRT meetings usually last? Is the Slash open by that time? Not rushing, just trying to set up a time to meet someone in Riverside afterwards.

Thanks

Tomorrow's should go from 10:00 AM till around 2:00 pm.

So who all do we have going this trip?

Terry

me

wsky70

OGP

ISBB

sanddunesaddict

sandchick

SSBlondie

dinicolady

dinicolada

richard cheese

desertskyz

I think Big Gunz is a maybe

anyone else going????

Come the week after Halloween I don't wanna hear any bitching about anything about Dumont if you ma fackas don't show up tomorrow!! :think:

So who all do we have going this trip?

Terry

me

wsky70

OGP

ISBB

sanddunesaddict

sandchick

Malibu ????? if he's not still sick :(

SSBlondie

dinicolady

dinicolada

richard cheese

desertskyz

I think Big Gunz is a maybe

Indasand

anyone else going????

Come the week after Halloween I don't wanna hear any bitching about anything about Dumont if you ma fackas don't show up tomorrow!! :think:

The address is in his signature! I am going to mapquest it. We should meet up first and then caravan to Terry's shop! :D

Jackie is gonna be here by 6:00 so we can take off by 6:15.....need some extra time to get to the coffee shop (decision made, gonna get a "tasty pastry" for the road). You are welcome to meet here too if you want. We are on your way to da south end. PM me for directions if you're gonna tag along wif us :D

St Rose Pkwy to Seven Hills Drive, go south and its right on teh right hand side not far down at all. ;)

Thanks Pete!! Did the mapquest thingy. Davey has a plan ;) See ya bright and early in da morning :think:

See you all at Terry's in the morning.... I have room for more peeps if needed or I'll ride along if someone else is by themselves....

:think:

Hint hint: 8 passenger Burb.... :banghead: friendly....and you are planning to hit up Slash X after the meeting, right?!? We'll slow down on our way back thru and letcha hop out in Hendertucky! :DDRrocks::shake:

P.S. That hint goes out to Skyz too!

Hint hint: 8 passenger Burb.... :lol: friendly....and you are planning to hit up Slash X after the meeting, right?!? We'll slow down on our way back thru and letcha hop out in Hendertucky! :lol::DDRrocks:

P.S. That hint goes out to Skyz too!

Ha Ha a designated driver already to and from Barstow.... LOL :think::shake::banghead:

we'll figure it out at Saxbys in the morning...

:dunno::dunno::idea::lol: