08 Summer Night Drags: Pics, stories, and CRAZINESS!

SandSoulja

OK OK OK from what I remember.....

Mineurbiz... nice to put a face to a name.

Britncali... Won't let me drink water in between beers. And I couldn't understand a word you were saying half the night... and you owe me 5 bucks!!! ha ha fkr Brian and Cole don't count.

Sandsoullja... Good times 4 sure!!! You and your friends are some :grin: good free entertainment.

To the group of Spanish folks I races up Banshee w/ for a 1/2 hour....... Good times even though you don't speek english and I don't speek spanish. WTF is DDR? Oh sorry wrong group. NO BUENO ha ha Thanks to the pick-up with the lights for showing up and getting me out of that one...

What's your screen name? Ha Ha Brian your right, name tags would help but just for fun no one should be allowed to fill out there own...

Way too many Brians out there...

Budweiser in a can officially sucks a$$, back to Bud Light for the dunes...

Nice to meet you Nicole, anytime you want a gatorade help yourself, everyone else wants alcahol LOL

Hey Grey now that I see some pics we ran up a couple times... nice quad, I was the slow guy LOL

Thanks for the shirt Pete,

I can't wait for October....

Sleeping in my pick-up sucks, Sorry I split so quick in the morning. My butt hurt and my hands had blisters from holding on to bars to hard... (boy that sounds bad)

Is it October yet?

Going to LA for work the next days sucks even more but is a great way to daydream away a handover...

Until next time :dunno:

Edited by indasand

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say thanks, we had a great time. The dunes were rugged, I agree difficult to read. Thanks Pete for the hospitality and the dune ride. We spent part of the night with the orange car the broke the axle, we were with Scott on a dune ride when it happened. The next morning we headed out on a great ride, covered all of Dumont and ended up buried frame deep about 8 AM in the baby dunes. Thanks to the folks in the rhino for helping out. Overall it was a great trip.

Oh were you the guy in the purple rail that we met out at the north pole? Sorry, there were so many new faces its hard to keep track of everyone sometimes. lol Good times though and always nice meeting peeps from the site. :dunno:

Britncali... Won't let me drink water in between beers. And I couldn't understand a word you were saying half the night... and you owe me 5 bucks!!! ha ha fkr Brian and Cole don't count.

Sandsoullja... Good times 4 sure!!! You and your friends are some :lol: good free entertainment.

To the group of Spanish folks I races up Banshee w/ for a 1/2 hour....... Good times even though you don't speek english and I don't speek spanish. WTF is DDR? Oh sorry wrong group. NO BUENO ha ha Thanks to the pick-up with the lights for showing up and getting me out of that one...

What's your screen name? Ha Ha Brian your right, name tags would help but just for fun no one should be allowed to fill out there own...

Nice to meet you Nicole, anytime you want a gatorade help yourself, everyone else wants alcahol LOL

Hey Grey now that I see some pics we ran up a couple times... nice quad, I was the slow guy LOL

Sleeping in my pick-up sucks, Sorry I split so quick in the morning. My butt hurt and my hands had blisters from holding on to bars to hard... (boy that sounds bad)

Is it October yet?

Going to LA for work the next days sucks even more but is a great way to daydream away a handover...

Until next time :grin:

Fuggin, Brian. :grin: Funny azz post. You had me laughing the whole time. :lol: WTF is DDR? NO BUENO! :lol:

You're very welcome on the shirt. Thank YOU for representing. :D:grin:

:grin::dunno:

This is about the time Cole and I where thinking, Now WTF!!!!!!!

why do you people tow a trailer without a spare? :lol: not picking on you guys alone but this past year i have heard or seen many people in that same situation :grin: glad you could use the truck spare. thats quite the what the fk?? moment at that hour, after that night! in middle of nowhere. :grin:

Sandsoullja... Good times 4 sure!!! You and your friends are some :grin: good free entertainment.

Is it October yet?

Until next time :dunno:

Brian you are good peeps, glad to have met you and talk about to many Brians my buddy who had to back out on going is named Brian also.

:lol::lol::grin: You should have said something! We had an empty bed!!!!!!! :dunno::grin::grin:

AWESOME !!!! That was my first night trip and I had a blast. To everyone who was involved in setting it up good deal and major thanks. Ill definetly be back for more.

-The chick on the white LTR.

did you ever change those tires, I waited at the hill for you but you never showed up.

Sandsoullja... Good times 4 sure!!! You and your friends are some :dunno: good free entertainment.

Is it October yet?

Until next time :surrender:

Thanks, Where you the guy on the banshee?

Grey

Thanks, Where you the guy on the banshee?

Grey

Naaw got me a 450 with a DDR flag, can't tell at night though who the f is who. Maybe I'll get some look at me chit..... LOL

:surrender:

Good times had by me and my peeps ! :surrender: Thanks Dunefreak for bringing out the shirts. Quad Dizzle, nice to meet you bro ! Sorry I couldn't help out with the shock bolt. I didn't get to meet too many people as I took my girlfriend on her first ever dune trip and had to chapperone so she didn't get in over her head on her maiden voyage :ah: . Met Sin City Blondies boss ( Her husband was a great guy named d*ck). All said a great time with an incredible group of people. I can't wait for the season to start so we can hang by the fire and have fun. Thanks to all I met and those who I only got to know on the hill while I raced ! See you all October 3,4,5 !

So here i was, at work on Saturday, truck all loaded up ready to go... and the dude that was going to cover me in the afternoon fuggin quits!!!! :surrender:

I was :dunno: !! Oh well, i will look forward to meeting some of the homies this coming season... definitely looked like everyone had fun.

okay? You didn't have fun out there or what? :laughoff:

it was kind of a dissappointment as far as the turn out i thought. i like coming out to see alot of the really fast stuff like in past trips. must be the economy? it was cool watching you launch off the starting burm and runnin the hill :laughoff:

it was kind of a dissappointment as far as the turn out i thought. i like coming out to see alot of the really fast stuff like in past trips. must be the economy? it was cool watching you launch off the starting burm and runnin the hill :laughoff:

Yeah I hear ya. I thought it was a pretty good turnout considering the economy, but your right- there weren't that many fast bikes or drag guys there. Regardless I had a great time. Anytime at Dumont is fun for me.

Lauching off that start berm was pretty fun. :laughoff: I felt I had to step up the excitement level somewhat. Since I wasn't drinking, I started gettin antsy (and almost bored) and had to start making some hot laps. :laughoff:

I only rode in petes car 1 time and that was the OG red car :P one quick trip to the hill to look for someone then back to camp.. I dont ask.. if offered ill go.. kinda feel retarded bout last weekend though.. where ya goin pete. to check out that rolled truck cool start to climb in and got the uhhh no seats taken.. DOH! :lol: Sometimes you take things for granted and forget your manners..

I only rode in petes car 1 time and that was the OG red car :P one quick trip to the hill to look for someone then back to camp.. I dont ask.. if offered ill go.. kinda feel retarded bout last weekend though.. where ya goin pete. to check out that rolled truck cool start to climb in and got the uhhh no seats taken.. DOH! :lol: Sometimes you take things for granted and forget your manners..

I know how you feel my step brother has one and I don't feel right even asking him for a ride.