08/09 Season Kickoff!

dunefreak

Is it too early to start talking about season kickoff trip? :shake:

I thought I'd put it out there since we only have just a little more than a month to go! :yiah: I can't wait. This next month is gonna feel like an eternity though. :shake:

Who all plans on that weekend being their first trip out back to Dumont? :duniemonkie:

Oh and don't forget that Saturday....meet-n-greet at the South Pole like always...2:00 PM. :headbang1: :freakin_nuts:

08-09-season-kickoff.jpg

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Danny and I are in. If he gets the radiator fixed. It sort of shifts forward i guess from when the car flexes and it hits something on the motor. Now it has a dent in it. Don't need that to bust open a hole on a ride. We have seen the burns.

Edited by desertskyz

My dune season is starting the 27th of August at St. Anthony's :bawl::rockwoot: but I have this one penciled in for my first D trip of the season. :mischevious: See ya'll there.

I meant Dumont dune season kickoff. ;)

damn pete way to jones everybody out its not even september yet........

i want to ride now but its 106 outside

Well check it out, it will be September in less than 2 weeks then only a few more weeks until kickoff. Even though summer seems to take forever to end, Dumont season always comes up quicker than everyone expects. Might as well start talking about ot now. :rockwoot:

I meant Dumont dune season kickoff. ;)

Well check it out, it will be September in less than 2 weeks then only a few more weeks until kickoff. Even though summer seems to take forever to end, Dumont season always comes up quicker than everyone expects. Might as well start talking about ot now. :mischevious:

Hey Pete I am in plus 2 ! I have the diamond plate sticker for you I mentioned a while ago, hell, I had it at the night drags but forgot. Good topic Prez, gives us something to jones for. It should be an awesome trip !

That sounds like fun and it's my birthday weekend - BUT I'm coming home from Memphis that Friday night - BUMMER!!! :grin:

We're for sure set to got for Halloween. Not sure what other weekends we're planning on heading to D.

:hungry:

I hope everyone has a fun and safe season.

Not planning on getting out at all this season or what? :thumb:

where are the local vegas peeps getting there green sticker for the year, NOR seemed to be a bad place to go last year......? :hungry:

:grin: start a new topic :banghead: