08/09 Season Kickoff!

dunefreak

Everyone is going to love the new Costco Business Center. It's kinda like a Smart and Final / Office Depot on steroids. For instance a normal Costco carries about 12 skews of Gatorade. In the Business Center we will carry 52 skews of Gatorade. We will have a lot of cool stuff for Dumont trips. Everyone will have to shop at both types of Costco. :banghead:

Mark....this topic is about kickoff weekend at Dumont, NOT Costco. :banghead::dope::banghead::banghead: Start a new thread in gen chat. :lol:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark....this topic is about kickoff weekend at Dumont, NOT Costco. :banghead::dope::banghead::banghead: Start a new thread in gen chat. :lol:

Why don't you just :banghead: on me Pete. I just got a little carried away about work. :banghead: We need a "chill pill" smiley for comments like this. :banghead::barf:

Okaaaaaayy, Costco crisis over?!? :laughoff::thumb:

Well, it's official, we're in for kick-off!! :yiah: It just so happens the kids have Friday the 3rd off (I already told my boss I'm not gonna be there Friday) because of a teacher in service day, so we are gonna head out Thursday after school and head home some time Sunday afternoon. :woo_hoo:

we will be out there sometime thursday night after 10 pm

how the EFFE did costco get wrapped up in the opening weekend thread???

:laughing:

:dunno:

Stupid Question.... :dunno:

But.. This Halloween Weekend is from Oct 31st to Nov 2nd right ??? I was thinking it was the weekend before...

I know.. DUMB AZZ :laughing:

Just trying to get the correct dates.

Its just about :beerbong: :laughoff::mc::thumb::woo_hoo: Season

we will be out there sometime thursday night after 10 pm

how the EFFE did costco get wrapped up in the opening weekend thread???

:laughing:

:dunno:

You not workin' Friday either Cheese?!? Cool :laughoff: Are you bringing out the wifey and String?? Sure would be interesting to meet your better half and mini you! :D

Stupid Question.... :dunno:

But.. This Halloween Weekend is from Oct 31st to Nov 2nd right ??? I was thinking it was the weekend before...

I know.. DUMB AZZ :laughoff:

Just trying to get the correct dates.

Its just about :beerbong: :dunno::mc::ninja::bs: Season

Why would Halloween weekend fall on the weekend BEFORE the Friday it falls on? :dunno::thumb:

I'm just sayin... :woo_hoo::laughing:

BTW: this might help ya ;) ...

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/events.html

You not workin' Friday either Cheese?!? Cool :beercheers: Are you bringing out the wifey and String?? Sure would be interesting to meet your better half and mini you! :D

naw...i bring them out on the "family" trip, which is superbowl weekend...this trip is gonna be just a bunch of peckscratchin dudes

:lol:

its gonna be interesting for you to meet them too

:laughoff:

naw...i bring them out on the "family" trip, which is superbowl weekend...this trip is gonna be just a bunch of peckscratchin dudes

:clap:

its gonna be interesting for you to meet them too

:clap:

Do you all include burpin' and fartin' around the campfire?? If so, you all will get along great with the "dudes" in our camp!! :clap: We'll have to make a point of gettin' together at some time that weekend. Your camp OR ours?!? Veeeerrrryyy in ter est ing indeed!! :peeps:

Is it too early to start talking about season kickoff trip? :laughoff:

I thought I'd put it out there since we only have just a little more than a month to go! :yiah: I can't wait. This next month is gonna feel like an eternity though. :lol:

Who all plans on that weekend being their first trip out back to Dumont? :duniemonkie:

Oh and don't forget that Saturday....meet-n-greet at the South Pole like always...2:00 PM. :laughoff::laughoff:

08-09-season-kickoff.jpg

After our run in Aug out at Dumont and everyone broke Iam Get thing together and Should be their Yes The CAr Is Finally complete 650 to the rear wheels thats over 900 at the Flywheel Its Fast cant wait :censored::censored:

:?: Come on Bob! You still have 30 days to get it done!!

Shift it in high gear, I know you can do it!! :D

We were going through our checklist last night and I guess we better hurry up and put a move on it as well!! :whoop:

I WISH IT WOULD HURRY UP THOUGH I NEED A WHOLE WEEKEND IN DA SAND!!!!!! :rant_on: :DDRrocks::thumb::lol::shake: :rant_on:

i thought kick off was the second weekend of oc.t wtf is this first weekend crap . mafaka i wont be ready !! guess ill catch yo sukas on halloween :DDRrocks:

It's always been the 1st weekend, MA FACKA! :bert:

Get yer azz in gear and get that trans done! :lol:

theres no way

this weekend i got to finish the inside of the trailer

next weekend ssss

next weekend finish outside of trailer

and i still have to pack the wheel bearings and replace the hitch

buggy goes in next week wont be back for a couple of weeks

motor home wont go in shop for another 2 weeks and will be gone at least 3

im swamped.............................. :think:

i tore up everything last season :shake:

theres no doubt about that cheese. but i dont like being out there wrenchen cause i didnt fix criticle problems. other than the buggies motor problems the rest of the equipment did very well over the last 3 years, but now as i keep working on this stuff. i find all kinds of issues if not corrected are going to cause me heartache. so i think i will sacrifice one trip to finish getting it in order. we finished our semi stacker conversion. so im making progress :grin:

theres no doubt about that cheese. but i dont like being out there wrenchen cause i didnt fix criticle problems. other than the buggies motor problems the rest of the equipment did very well over the last 3 years, but now as i keep working on this stuff. i find all kinds of issues if not corrected are going to cause me heartache. so i think i will sacrifice one trip to finish getting it in order. we finished our semi stacker conversion. so im making progress :grin:

dude, bring the ranger out an dune groupie it..ill feed you dinner 1 night bro. im sure someone's got a fk yo couch :tmi: that you can crash on...

i fully understand about the wrenchin crap. i go to the dunes to ride, not wrench..

dude, bring the ranger out an dune groupie it..ill feed you dinner 1 night bro. im sure someone's got a fk yo couch :tmi: that you can crash on...

i fully understand about the wrenchin crap. i go to the dunes to ride, not wrench..

thats the whole problem i will be wrenchin that weekend if i dont ill be last minute just to get there on halloween. im already losing precious time for the ssss. :grin: and i fked off labor day and went to lake mojave. add i suppose. so dont distract me. be original cheese show up for halloweeny for once !!! :sophie:

thats the whole problem i will be wrenchin that weekend if i dont ill be last minute just to get there on halloween. im already losing precious time for the ssss. :grin: and i fked off labor day and went to lake mojave. add i suppose. so dont distract me. be original cheese show up for halloweeny for once !!! :sophie:

fk bob..an act of god happened, and im goin opening weekend....i dont think two miracles are gonna happen in 1 dune season (actually it did, fuggin ACEISBACK gave me an 11.5 to 1 piston for my quad :tmi:)

you gotta remember bro...im like twice the distance from the D that you are...its not just a couple hours to get there for me....with the family, it turns into an all day excursion just to get there, n sh*t :blink:

i will be at the SSSS...so ill look fo yo not wrenchin in the dunes AZZ

Edited by richard cheese