08/09 Season Kickoff!

dunefreak

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it get cool enough at night to have a fire on kickoff weekend???

:moon:

what im askin is should firewood be brought?

There were fires going in all three subdivisions last year! :laughing:

Yeah firewood would be a nice addition to any good functioning dune camp! :DDRrocks:

There were fires going in all three subdivisions last year! :laughing:

Yeah firewood would be a nice addition to any good functioning dune camp! :drinkbeer:

not when its a hundred freekin degrees outside :moon: :ah:

what kind of temps can one expect on kickoff weekend.....judging by the last few previous years???

:beerpint: i have coordinate my wardrobe

:DDRrocks:

not when its a hundred freekin degrees outside :DDRrocks: :ah:

what kind of temps can one expect on kickoff weekend.....judging by the last few previous years???

:moon: i have coordinate my wardrobe

:laughing:

well last year we had 3 subdivisions. :P upper class/middle class/average duner lol we will put you in the average duner so just wear what you normally wear. Middle class folk need uggs at a bare minimum and upper class people well they can do whatever in the hell they please.. and if they dont like you blaring your radio you will hear about it :P

J/K Should be a good turnout regardless of how the camps or camp is setup. Just do whatcha always do..

not when its a hundred freekin degrees outside :lol: :ah:

:lol: i have coordinate my wardrobe

:banghead:

Just look at the past year's reports fool. :lol:

07 Kickoff report thread...looks like lower 80's during the day, cool at night judging by some pics that show peeps w/ sweatshirts on...

P1010639__Small_.JPG

P1010728__Small_.JPG

P1010679__Small_.JPG

^^ :dumbass:

06 kickoff report thread...

061007113.jpg

061007117.jpg

PA070095_(Small).JPG

PA070091_(Small).JPG

Looking back, I think it's normally most comfortable in jeans or shorts and short sleeves at night. :rainbow1: :D

Wellp,

I just painted some welds that Mark did on my car last night.

Got to get the clutch, trans, cv's and some other chit back in ( couple evenings ).......... AND

I'm in! :lol: Ohhhh Hellzzzzz Yiah! :yiah:

Our whole group will be out there in our regular spot. :banghead: :dumbass:

Can't wait to DUNE and chill with everyone again. :lol::mc::lol::mc:

R-

:rainbow1:

Edited by Randog

I am a little worried at this point and weather we are going to be able to make it or not.

A friend called Thurs. from New Mexico, and asked to use Dan's enclosed trailer to move this family from here to back there. His wife and 5 kids live around the corner. The guy almost begged as he said the were strapped for cash and renting a big U Haul was just to much money. Danny told the him ok :?: and the guy said he would have it back in 2 weeks. Well............. they were supoosed to pick it up this last weekend. NO SHOW.

I hope to hell that they don't show up next weekend and want it for 2 weeks and I am very worried about the condition of it went he gets it back. Crap :laughoff::laughoff:

I'm going to talk to Dan tonight and find out if there is any chance that he may tell them, "Sorry I have to have it the weekend of the Oct. 3-5.

I'm not happy about this at all. :lol:

Edited by desertskyz