08/09 Season Kickoff!

dunefreak

10 freekin days man......

Hell yeah! I can't wait. :laughoff:

lol capt kllm just dropped off his car this weekend . we had to pull the motor and trans .lol we have even more stuff to do. kick off is out of the question. ill just see who i see on halloweeny :sophie:

What all did his car need, Bob?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! I can't wait. :beercheers:

What all did his car need, Bob?

2 broken spindles, tranny repaired, basic service ,clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and 2 hiem joints...........................................

he aint called capt kllm for nothing :ah: :banghead: :sophie:

not including faster daddys car ( james) with a laundry list hubs, new springs, bypasses reworked, front brakes, residual valves in brakes , new master cylinder , new bead lock wheels , and 4 heims.

lol mines at eyeball fab being worked on it will be done this week.............................................

also a laundry list tranny repaired , hood repaired , rear cage powder coated , lights repaired, seat repaired, service, new boots ,

and still have trailer to finish , motorhome to shop , and james truck repaired . ya were busy.......................

Edited by barefoot bob

2 broken spindles, tranny repaired, basic service ,clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and 2 hiem joints...........................................

he aint called capt kllm for nothing :ah: :laughoff: :sophie:

not including faster daddys car ( james) with a laundry list hubs, new springs, bypasses reworked, front brakes, residual valves in brakes , new master cylinder , new bead lock wheels , and 4 heims.

lol mines at eyeball fab being worked on it will be done this week.............................................

also a laundry list tranny repaired , hood repaired , rear cage powder coated , lights repaired, seat repaired, service, new boots ,

and still have trailer to finish , motorhome to shop , and james truck repaired . ya were busy.......................

Dayme Bob,

This post sounds like it should be 3 months old by now. :banghead:

You boys better stay busy. :banghead:

Too much :bert: I guess?

:beercheers:

he aint called capt kllm for nothing :ah: :banghead: :sophie:

Damn! :banghead: And here I thought I was cutting it close with having to hose my car off and change my oil. :beercheers:

i am ready i could leave tomorrow. :D have a stack of firewood and some food in the freezer quad gene and fuel jugsby the garage door. i am to the load gas and go stage! :laughoff:

Hell yeah Steve. I can't think of that much that I need to do either. Ya know what...if it's not done, eff it I'm going anyways. :banghead:

I'm so ready for a nice weekend of duning and relaxing back home at Dumont. It's really the only place where nothing is on my mind and I find myself thinking of absolutley nothing at all. It's great. Only a handful of peeps can understand that.

Can't wait to get out there again! :beercheers::banghead:

Hell yeah Steve. I can't think of that much that I need to do either. Ya know what...if it's not done, eff it I'm going anyways. :whistle:

I'm so ready for a nice weekend of duning and relaxing back home at Dumont. It's really the only place where nothing is on my mind and I find myself thinking of absolutley nothing at all. It's great. Only a handful of peeps can understand that.

:laughing:

You took the words out of my mouth. Exactly what I was thinking

Hell yeah Steve. I can't think of that much that I need to do either. Ya know what...if it's not done, eff it I'm going anyways. :lol:

Can't wait to get out there again! :beercheers::lol:

I understand it completely and wish i could make it.. first opener i will have missed.. ohh well. I hope things go smooth so i can get that same feeling on the "OTHER" sand places we are going heh.

:barf: fuggin lists :thumb: :freakin_nuts:

:laughing:

What's going on" Pete "members just don't seem too be pumped up about dune season, as you did in the past. All you hear is a bunch of bs about stupid sh*t than actual "DUMONT DUNE RIDING" :dope: So effit

What's going on" Pete "members just don't seem too be pumped up about dune season, as you did in the past. All you hear is a bunch of bs about stupid sh*t than actual "DUMONT DUNE RIDING" :peek: So effit

Not sure why everyone isn't pumped. :barf: Hell...I know I AM! :freakin_nuts: yiah

Maybe it's the economy. That and lots of duners aren't going out till around Halloween. :dope::laughing:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be a downer or anything. :thumb: It's just that those "lists" always seem to change (almost daily) as people back out or never add their names to it in the first place.

Not sure why everyone isn't pumped. :peek: Hell...I know I AM! :laughing: yiah

Maybe it's the economy. That and lots of duners aren't going out till around Halloween. :kitty: :thumb:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be a downer or anything. :barf: It's just that those "lists" always seem to change (almost daily) as people back out or never add their names to it in the first place.

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A HOMO

NER

:dope:

sorry Nick... i do that to everyone that buys a house... :freakin_nuts: congrats tho!! definitely a step in the right direction....

so....when's the next midget stripper party??? :B

:lol: