dunefreak

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A HOMO

NER

:thumb:

sorry Nick... i do that to everyone that buys a house... :freakin_nuts: congrats tho!! definitely a step in the right direction....

so....when's the next midget stripper party??? :B

:peek:

why did you quote ME? :barf:

oh yeah....and OFF TOPIC JACKASS! :dope::laughing:

Other than loading up, I'm ready to roll! Today I got all the oils changed, gave em a bath, and even added a couple small DDR stickers for now (to go faster of course). :beercheers: Once I get used to the power difference I'll throw some bigger ones on there. Ya gotta be carefull with these things ya know. :dope: :ah: :laughoff:

post-3-1222663522_thumb.jpg

post-3-1222663618_thumb.jpg

post-3-1222663506_thumb.jpg

I've been bogged down with home improvements Bigtime lately. :laughoff:

All exterior: Lot of wood repair, New patio, and Painting the whole outside. :blah:

:shout: But look out!

Ohhhhh Hellzzzz Yiah! The D , The D. :no_no:

I'm pumped as a MoFo.

Thanks to DDR peeps the quad is ready for some fine sand tuning. :lol:

Still ain't got the axles in, but I've done almost everything else I NEED to do to the car.

Change oils in the car and quad and should be ready.... :mc: ...... :randog:

Also:

I'm ready to chill with some cool MoFo's from DDR. :foshizz:

I'm even thowin' Cheese in that group. :undecided: ... :dope: Gonna be good times. :beercheers:

BTW:

Car looks sweet Pete. :headbang1: Can't wait to see it in person ( flyin' through the dunes ). :lol:

Congrats on your house Nick :clap: that's Awesome brotha. Wish you were goin' though.

R-

ok who is headed out friday ?

i could use 2 bags of ice by then. and im not counting on any venders to be there. its just for the drink cooler so its not that mandatory and i will pay for it.

Talk about rubbing it in. Friday here I come more like 1AM saturday.. :driver::thumb:

Anybody leaving after 3 Friday afternoon? I would really like to go and try to do some soul cleansing out there........which I really need. But I have to do it dune groupie style :thumb: Vegas Style has been nice enough to offer to take my quad out there, but he is leaving Wed. I need to get as much work done as I can, so I need to work til afternoon on Friday, so is there anyone going out Fri that I could mooch a ride from??? I would ride back with Vegas Style on Sunday. Pm me or call me my number is in my signature. I told Steve I would let him know by noon Wed if I am gonna go.